Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If this doesn't make you angry then there is something wrong with you:

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

Trump promoted the use of HCQ very early in the onset of this pandemic. But Dr. Fauci and others fought him on it. Some "scientists" went so far as to claim it killed people despite the fact is had been administered to hundreds of millions of patients worldwide for a variety of reasons.

Now, the Journal of American Medicine is admitting HCQ and Zinc are associated with lower mortality rates in COVID-19 patients. India, which has used the drug broadly for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 has an infection rate and a death rate less than 1/10 of the US rates.

How many Americans died simply because evil Trump hating imbeciles banned HCQ as a treatment only because Trump said it might be effective? Fauci, Cuomo, and other Democrats withheld this drug from American COVID-19 patients, even making it a crime in some cases to administer the drug for COVID-19. Why are these people not being ridiculed? Why is there no criticism? Why isn't the media expressing the kind of outrage we are seeing over a protest at the Capitol building? If the US allowed HCQ as an early treatment of COVID-19 as some doctors attested, instead of 440,000 US death we would be looking at as few as 45,000. Still a large number, but 385,000, the number that died unnecessarily is much larger.

Why are we so meek in our reaction to this news? Why is there no investigation? Why are we willing to tolerate this incompetence and evil intent?

Think about this! 385,000 of 440,000 deaths may have been totally preventable except that Trump said HCQ might be effective and Democrats responded to his statement like spiteful idiotic kids. They need to be punished.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Now wear FOUR masks!

No, this isn't as joke. An actual physician (probably a Libtard) suggested this.

Comrade Fauci suggested wearing two or more masks was a good idea too. Of course he originally said masks, travel bans, lock downs and other shit wasn't needed too.
Fauci is a fucking idiot. He is also the highest paid person in the USA government. If we were paying that idiot $1 per year it would be wasting money.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now wear FOUR masks!

No, this isn't as joke. An actual physician (probably a Libtard) suggested this.

Comrade Fauci suggested wearing two or more masks was a good idea too. Of course he originally said masks, travel bans, lock downs and other shit wasn't needed too.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Attachments

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Since January 1, the number of serious and critical CV-19 patients in the US has dropped by about 30%. The number of daily cases has dropped from 344,000 Jan 2, to 87,000 yesterday. I suggested a few weeks ago we have already hit herd immunity or close to it.

But 2 things are now very apparent about the COVID-19 virus. First, It came from China and was either accidentally or intentionally released from a Chinese bioweapons lab in Wuhan. I believe, based on the timing, the way China stalled CDC and WHO when they asked to go to Wuhan and investigate the virus in December 2019, and even the way China reacted within their own country to stop the spread of the virus, the release of the virus was intentional and planned. I do not believe CV-19 is a bioweapon. On the other hand, I do believe it was intended to start the panic and hysteria we have seen for the last year because China wanted to influence the election in the US. And this is the second point that seems likely to me.

Look at the numbers for countries all over the world and what stands out is how few cases and deaths China has suffered. How is this possible in a country with almost 2 billion people and several of the most densely populated cities in the world? How was China able to stem the spread of the virus within its own borders while allowing it to spread all over the world? China has 3 deaths per 1 million in population and 62 cases per million. China is 50th in the word in total deaths and 190th in per capita deaths. China has fewer total cases than North Macedonia! China has fewer total cases than 43 US states, including sparsely populated Montana, North and South Dakota and tiny Rhode Island. How is this possible when the virus broke out there, and at the time was supposedly unknown? How did it not spread outside of Wuhan before they locked Wuhan down? Remember, Covid-19 presented as a flu at first. There is only one answer. China was prepared for the virus because they planned to release it.

Some say the number of deaths and cases in China is being underreported by the Chinese government. This is probably true, but still, if there was a widespread outbreak in China the world would know eventually.

The virus was released to coincide with the election year in the US. There is no doubt that China favored Joe Biden over Trump. Trump's trade actions have had a devastating impact on China's economy and China knows Biden will undo those policies. US intelligence has confirmed China wanted Biden to win. The only question to me is whether China had help in promoting the hysteria within the US. Remember, the initial data indicating CV-19 was more deadly than the Spanish Flu came from China and was then amplified by the US media. This turned out to be grossly false. But we began to shut things down in March damaging the economy. Democrats almost immediately started criticizing Trump over his handling of the virus response, even criticizing him for shutting down travel from China to the US.

And, now, with the election out of the way, we have another coincidence. It began at exactly the right time to influence the election and dominate the news, and it is now coming to an end as soon as Biden is installed as president. You can fool some of the people some of the time, and maybe fool those same people all of the time. It will be impossible to prove if I am right, but the way things lined up I do not see how any rational person cannot see the possibility I am right.

InternetKing

Reaction score

Attachments

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since January 1, the number of serious and critical CV-19 patients in the US has dropped by about 30%. The number of daily cases has dropped from 344,000 Jan 2, to 87,000 yesterday. I suggested a few weeks ago we have already hit herd immunity or close to it.

But 2 things are now very apparent about the COVID-19 virus. First, It came from China and was either accidentally or intentionally released from a Chinese bioweapons lab in Wuhan. I believe, based on the timing, the way China stalled CDC and WHO when they asked to go to Wuhan and investigate the virus in December 2019, and even the way China reacted within their own country to stop the spread of the virus, the release of the virus was intentional and planned. I do not believe CV-19 is a bioweapon. On the other hand, I do believe it was intended to start the panic and hysteria we have seen for the last year because China wanted to influence the election in the US. And this is the second point that seems likely to me.

Look at the numbers for countries all over the world and what stands out is how few cases and deaths China has suffered. How is this possible in a country with almost 2 billion people and several of the most densely populated cities in the world? How was China able to stem the spread of the virus within its own borders while allowing it to spread all over the world? China has 3 deaths per 1 million in population and 62 cases per million. China is 50th in the word in total deaths and 190th in per capita deaths. China has fewer total cases than North Macedonia! China has fewer total cases than 43 US states, including sparsely populated Montana, North and South Dakota and tiny Rhode Island. How is this possible when the virus broke out there, and at the time was supposedly unknown? How did it not spread outside of Wuhan before they locked Wuhan down? Remember, Covid-19 presented as a flu at first. There is only one answer. China was prepared for the virus because they planned to release it.

Some say the number of deaths and cases in China is being underreported by the Chinese government. This is probably true, but still, if there was a widespread outbreak in China the world would know eventually.

The virus was released to coincide with the election year in the US. There is no doubt that China favored Joe Biden over Trump. Trump's trade actions have had a devastating impact on China's economy and China knows Biden will undo those policies. US intelligence has confirmed China wanted Biden to win. The only question to me is whether China had help in promoting the hysteria within the US. Remember, the initial data indicating CV-19 was more deadly than the Spanish Flu came from China and was then amplified by the US media. This turned out to be grossly false. But we began to shut things down in March damaging the economy. Democrats almost immediately started criticizing Trump over his handling of the virus response, even criticizing him for shutting down travel from China to the US.

And, now, with the election out of the way, we have another coincidence. It began at exactly the right time to influence the election and dominate the news, and it is now coming to an end as soon as Biden is installed as president. You can fool some of the people some of the time, and maybe fool those same people all of the time. It will be impossible to prove if I am right, but the way things lined up I do not see how any rational person cannot see the possibility I am right.

My buddy worked as an English teacher in China a couple years ago. He still keeps in touch with over 50 of his past students.

His students are telling him that the numbers that the Chinese govt are reporting are nowhere near the truth. His students (multiple accounts from multiple people) are telling him that the numbers are hundreds of times worse than what are being officially reported. Crematories couldn’t keep up with the number of cremations that they were conducting on a daily basis. They are so overrun that they can’t keep up with the urns and mistakes are happening with the wrong urns being delivered to the wrong family on a regular basis. No one will ever speak up and let the truth out for fear of retribution from the Govt.

InternetKing

Reaction score

Attachments

Top Bottom