Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
49675440827_08509a5265_c.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats what you get for sharing straws or using dollar bills when youre snorting oxy's

touchdown

Reaction score
Texas Supreme Court halts most evictions for one month

[5:46 p.m.] The Texas Supreme Court issued an order Thursday halting eviction proceedings statewide until April 19, effective immediately. At the end of the period, the chief justice can choose to renew the order.

There is one exception: Landlords may proceed with eviction cases only if the actions of the occupants “pose an imminent threat” of physical harm to the landlord, the landlord’s employees or other tenants, or if the occupants are engaging in criminal activity.

Officials in San Antonio, in Harris and Travis counties, and elsewhere in the state have already placed a moratorium on evictions, and some have suspended utility shutoffs. This move by the court is part of Texas’ recent turn to statewide policies in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and stands in contrast with Gov. Greg Abbott’s previous patchwork approach. — Naomi Andu

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In 9 mos the hospitals gonna be swamped with births and the boom will continue unabated for months after - healthcare stress is only just beginning. The CoronaBoomer™ generation is on its way!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
they really need to means test this and give more to those who really need it. A lot of us, me included, can survive without $1500-$2,000. I'd rather the Gov buy computers and free internet for poor families so they can learn from home when quarantines are required.
One problem I see with these checks is that they'll show up just as a good portion of the idiots run out of hoarding money, and they'll feel empowered to start their nonsense all over again...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
they really need to means test this and give more to those who really need it. A lot of us, me included, can survive without $1500-$2,000. I'd rather the Gov buy computers and free internet for poor families so they can learn from home when quarantines are required.
The bad thing I see about it is homeless and anyone else who doesn't file tax returns or have a bank account, they don't get this. That's millions, disenfranchised.

touchdown

Reaction score
There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
There are now THREE international studies — China, Australia and France — that found that Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

Wow z-pak? Intresting. All will be swapped getting z-pak.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Joke:

Today I went to Sam's to buy..... a bag of food (not toilet paper) for my friend's dog.
Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.

I stare at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze 🤔🤦‍♀️😳) ... But then why would I be buying dog food, right? 😝😝

So on impulse I told her no, that I don't have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but with 15 pounds less!

I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry the kibbles in your pockets and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention by this time practically everyone in line was straining their necks to hear my story).

Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me. I answer, of course not!

I was admitted because I bent down to smell the butt of a bulldog and I was hit by a truck 😂😂😂!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack because of laughing too hard!

...Let’s continue promoting reading! 😁

Now that you read this, I have to confess, I copied this from a friends page just to get a chuckle out of you! It's your turn to copy/paste it and make someone else laugh.

We need to laugh more! Have a great week!!

Top Bottom