yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Scandrick with multiple mistakes tonight is making sure he keeps up with the tradition of the legion of boobs as the sole vet hold over from our previous secondary

I still like him, he's tough and has an attitude, need more of that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Six team sacks

Who woulda thunk it from this group eh??

Impressive!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How many friggin sacks does Lawrence have tonight?

3, but he lost 1 on a fairly ticky call for illegal contact on Sean Lee

Nearly had numerous others. Him and Maliek Collins dominated the LOS tonight.

Lawrence now has 6 1/2 sacks in 3 games, most sacks in 1st three games of a season in Cowboy franchise history.

Right now he's the league defensive player of the year and our team MVP

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lawrence now has 6 1/2 sacks in 3 games, most sacks in 1st three games of a season in Cowboy franchise history.

Yeah and Jerry will trip all over himself to throw money at em. Then D Law will put his back out sneezing or something.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
D Law is making sure he gets paid at the end of the year!

He's truly 100% though, and that back surgery he put off to play through last season has really made a huge difference for him. The explosion and bend is impressive this year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's truly 100% though, and that back surgery he put off to play through last season has really made a huge difference for him. The explosion and bend is impressive this year.
Yeah I'm ambivalent about him right now. I don't think this is a contract year beasting it deal. His effort has always been there.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah I'm ambivalent about him right now. I don't think this is a contract year beasting it deal. His effort has always been there.

Dont trust this guy past pen touching paper on the contract. Back injuries and suspensions are a major turn off. Just like Zeke, milk it and draft somebody cheaper.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dont trust this guy past pen touching paper on the contract. Back injuries and suspensions are a major turn off. Just like Zeke, milk it and draft somebody cheaper.
We'll see. Still a lot of season left and to tell you the truth, I don't think he's even in shape yet. I'm keeping an open mind.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Hopefully won't take Irving too long to get back into football shape. They might actually be able to continue making noise on that DL with him playing next to Collins.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He’s not just leading the Cowboys in sacks he is leading the entire league

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I know the Cowboys don't like doing it but I'd just franchise him for 1 year and make him earn it again. If he flames out or hurts his back again you're only in the hook for 1 year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know the Cowboys don't like doing it but I'd just franchise him for 1 year and make him earn it again. If he flames out or hurts his back again you're only in the hook for 1 year.
He's gonna start drawing double teams this season, we'll see then how strong his back is and how much salt he has.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn’t realize that I forgot to put on my Lucky game shirt until the start of the second half tonight.

And for the record I forgot to wear it altogether last week

Maybe there is something to this Lucky shirt after all lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Since when did D. Lawrence turn into Reggie White?

That bull rush sack was hilarious. The lineman looked like he was on skates.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That's what I mentioned in another post last week, that putting the tag on him and seeing how his back holds up for another year would be my preference too.

If he keeps having the kind of year he is having now and doesn't show any issues with the back, it'd be monumentally stupid to let him walk for nothing.

Top Bottom