LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking Garrett...this offense is so predictable. You could just call out our plays. God I hate him.....

That's why I do not clown Romo and Dak like everyone else. You have to admire what they have done and doing under such conditions. Coaching really fucking matters.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
there is a voodoo curse on our offensive line. one of those guys fucked the wrong girl and won't call her back and now we have this crumbling wall of dallas. gotta get that figured out though.

i hate to be that guy....BUT...who has lawrence played? bobby the hitman hart, some guy in denver and hodor aka veldheer? competition is the 2nd concern i have going forward with lawrence. #1 is always going to be the status of lawrence's back issues...but godamn its a lot of fun to watch a cowboys pass rush again and an opposing qb getting lit the fuck up.

big td run by dak.

dez still sucks but he bulled his way in for that td.

butler's big catches.

there was some nice plays to watch last night.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
8rnkis43g8oz.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's why I do not clown Romo and Dak like everyone else. You have to admire what they have done and doing under such conditions. Coaching really fucking matters.

I agree Laz. I hope Dak can overcome the HC but part of me wants to just blow this thing up and get Garrett the fuck out of here. No QB, not even Dak, will have a chance with him here.

Believe it or not, he has an arm on him. He was the highest rated QB outside the pocket last year. At his best throwing on the run.

I think his arm is more than adequate. I'm just not sure he's very accurate. He needs to play above the rim in order to overcome his HC.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think his arm is more than adequate. I'm just not sure he's very accurate

I like his intangibles and a lot of his tools, but this is a major sticking point. He does go through periods where he is scatter armed.

Top Bottom