Reaction score
Got in the red zone, and now going backwards. 7 yard loss on a sweep, followed by a holding penalty on Collins.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
1st & Goal at the two --- we have the NFL's leading rusher from last year --- so naturally we call three straight pass attempts and settle for a FG.

And that in a nutshell is how you end up on the losing end of 3 straight games by a total of 11 points to these g- men. In tightly contested contest between 2 even teams every point matters. Rather fail 3 or 4 times with our strength than wonder what could have been had we run it.

Reaction score
Padding the HOF resume, not that he needs to.

The Cowboys have arguably the best history of TE's in the merger era. Not too shabby at WR either. I doubt we will ever see a Cowboys TE on Witten's level ever again. He's been that damn good over his career. 1st ballot no problem.

Reaction score
That sprained ankle is not bothering T-Willy at all. Nice catch and run on the slant route on 3rd down.

Reaction score
This game is frighteningly shaping up as yet another dominate, but fail to score TDs, and lose on one or two big plays. If history holds true, we will give up a broken play TD sometime between the 2 minute warning, and halftime.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This game is frighteningly shaping up as yet another dominate, but fail to score TDs, and lose on one or two big plays. If history holds true, we will give up a broken play TD sometime between the 2 minute warning, and halftime.

reminds me of the Steve Young quote where he says something like, everytime we kick another field goal, it feels like we're that much closer to losing

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Defense looking pretty snazzy thus far I'm pleased to say. Offense has looked better.

Top Bottom