Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll take that P.I., but once again Dez is more concerned with jaw-jacking than the game at hand.

And we're not helping him either, not moving him around or lining him up like, in the slot. We're just letting them have what they expect. This kind of shit NEVER happened with Irvin because we wouldn't let it happen for long.

Reaction score
Witten becomes third player in NFL history with 150 catches vs one team, joining Rice and Fitz.

Again, it is the legend...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rob Phillips‏Verified account @robphillips3 · 9m9 minutes ago

Scandrick has been ruled out of the game with a hand injury, press box announces. #cowboyswire

Mr.Po

Reaction score
All in all couldn't have asked for a much better half other than that debacle of a goal line series.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would feel much better if we didn't settle for 3 FG's

I am glad we got the one TD. Otherwise I would have a real shitty feeling going into halftime.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp, Garrett has 30 mins to figure out a way to piss it a way. Giants look so bad it is going to be really hard to do, but if anybody can its Garrett.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welp, Garrett has 30 mins to figure out a way to piss it a way. Giants look so bad it is going to be really hard to do, but if anybody can its Garrett.

I've been thinking the same thing. Nothing is certain with Red Dolt.....

Reaction score
Well, at least the Gnats also settled for a FG when they should have scored a TD.

A touchdown drive here from the offense could almost put this game away.

Top Bottom