dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Atlanta goes onto win, looks like a strong possibility kickoff game 2017 on TNF will be Cowboys at Falcons in their new stadium.

They've been saying all week game would likely be Dallas or GB at Atlanta if Falcons won.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
of course it does, don't be an idiot. todays outcome doesn't undermine all of Belichiks success

Of course it doesn't. But everyone acted like there was no way the pats could lose today.

They don't even look like they belong on the field with them. Outcoached and outplayed in every possible way so far.

Pats best play of the game was an almost PAT block that got wiped out by penalty.

100% ass whipping so far.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And everyone's reward for a one sided first half- Lady Shit for Brains halftime show

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
She has a pretty nice body

Really? no curves at all..no chest, no hips..too skinny.

Her popularity shocks me. I don't think she's awful, but why she is at the superstar level she is amazes me.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Really? no curves at all..no chest, no hips..too skinny.

Her popularity shocks me. I don't think she's awful, but why she is at the superstar level she is amazes me.

Too skinny?

Only if you're into big women.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This Falcon team has speed on defense, which was the corner stone of Jimmy's D. Difference in the game. That and Brady's weapons are ordinary.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Falcons GM invested a lot of picks and free agency money on improving that defense.

Pass rushers Brooks Reid, Dwight Freeney, and Courtney Upshaw are all free agents. Their other starting DE Tyson Jackson is a free agent signing as well. Adrian Clayborn was also a successful free agent signee but he is hurt. They also signed offensive starters Alex Mack and Mohamed Sanu in free agency.

Their starting linebackers are a 1st round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a 4th round pick, two of them from this past draft.

The secondary is made up of a 1st round safety, a 5th round safety, and two 2nd round cornerbacks. They get former 1st round pick corner Desmond Trufant back next year.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course it doesn't.

It does & you know it does, you've just gone into head up your ass mode and are in such a tizzy you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Intelligence matters, end of story. I can't believe I even have to waste keystrokes on this simple, obvious point.

Everything else you spewed has nothing to do with what a wrote.

You're normally fairly sane, are you drunk or something?

Top Bottom