dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL. I hate both teams but living in Atlanta, I absolutely despise the owner shithead Blank and these garbage fans.

This city deserves the biggest choke job in sports history.

That said, major kudos to Brady, Belichick etc etc. Amazing come back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Falcons GM invested a lot of picks and free agency money on improving that defense.

Pass rushers Brooks Reid, Dwight Freeney, and Courtney Upshaw are all free agents. Their other starting DE Tyson Jackson is a free agent signing as well. Adrian Clayborn was also a successful free agent signee but he is hurt. They also signed offensive starters Alex Mack and Mohamed Sanu in free agency.

Their starting linebackers are a 1st round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a 4th round pick, two of them from this past draft.

The secondary is made up of a 1st round safety, a 5th round safety, and two 2nd round cornerbacks. They get former 1st round pick corner Desmond Trufant back next year.

And now proud owners of biggest choke job in history of the game.

What a freaking meltdown.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And now proud owners of biggest choke job in history of the game.

What a freaking meltdown.

Pats last 2 super bowl wins come as a result of gifts. Seattle gifted them and now Atlanta chokes like only a Garrett coached team could do.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wanted Atlanta to win. But watching the look on the Atlanta owner's face as the game slowly slipped away was hilarious. He was down on the sidelines waiting for his coronation way too early. Serves him right.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a magnificent choke job. Julio Jones makes a catch that only a handful of people on the planet could make and should have cinched the game, and those scared little girls pull that shit. This loss will linger like a rancid turd that you just cant flush. See Carolina this year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wanted Atlanta to win. But watching the look on the Atlanta owner's face as the game slowly slipped away was hilarious. He was down on the sidelines waiting for his coronation way too early. Serves him right.

Yeah, he knew like I knew when they didnt score after Atl got to the NE 20 yard line at 28-20 and came up empty.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pats last 2 super bowl wins come as a result of gifts. Seattle gifted them and now Atlanta chokes like only a Garrett coached team could do.

I was thinking about that GB game years ago where we had the huge lead and blew it to Matt Flynn while watching this.

But this is even worse. This was a postseason game. Didn't they show a stat saying teams with 19+ pt leads entering 4th qtr were something like 93-0?

LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He is a HUGE fucking pile of shit. I hate Arthur Blank with a passion.

So glad this happened to that fuckhead.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I was thinking about that GB game years ago where we had the huge lead and blew it to Matt Flynn while watching this.

But this is even worse. This was a postseason game. Didn't they show a stat saying teams with 19+ pt leads entering 4th qtr were something like 93-0?

LOL

Yes. This has to be the biggest choke job in history. Its now 93-1

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I should be, but now I'll just get drunk on Dbairs tears

There wont be any tears from me, I hated both teams going in. Didn't want Pats to win but also didn't wnt Atlanta to win because I live here, hate their owner and hate these fans so much.

Blank got what he deserved tonight for sure.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There wont be any tears from me, I hated both teams going in. Didn't want Pats to win but also didn't wnt Atlanta to win because I live here, hate their owner and hate these fans so much.

Blank got what he deserved tonight for sure.

and just like that, no DAL @ ATL on TNF

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and just like that, no DAL @ ATL on TNF

I think it might be Atlanta at New England now for that TNF opener.

Wonder if we get SNF opener. Several games they could throw up there. At Oakland, at Denver. Us vs GB or your favorite opener, at NYG or home vs them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody that can find and post still photos of Arthur Blank in agony at the end of the game, please post them.

I might decorate the office tomorrow.

Top Bottom