ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
God that was sickening. Shanahan should be repeatedly kicked in the nuts for that pass call on 3rd and 1.

And for managing to not even attempt a FG after that insane Julio catch that put them at the 25 or whatever.

So Garrett like.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
God that was sickening. Shanahan should be repeatedly kicked in the nuts for that pass call on 3rd and 1.

And for managing to not even attempt a FG after that insane Julio catch that put them at the 25 or whatever.

So Garrett like.

Yep that was kill shot

Reaction score
I feel for Matt Ryan and Julio.

Kyle Shannahan seems like a cocky dipshit. I hope he fails in San Fran. How the Falcons didn't win after Julio made that incredible catch is beyond me. They kept throwing though. Made zero sense. Run, milk the clock, make the Pats use their timeouts, then kick the three.

Terrible, terrible game management there.

Still, hats off to Quinn. Second year coach brought the heat against the greatest coach in NFL history and for all intents and purposes, should have won.

Also I don't get the blank hate. I've never heard a bad thing about him. Not that I pay much attention to Atlanta sports though.

Reaction score
Yeah he played one hell of a game. Three sacks of Brady in the super bowl? Damned shame that effort was for naught.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also I don't get the blank hate. I've never heard a bad thing about him. Not that I pay much attention to Atlanta sports though.

An oldie but goodie

3531mvm.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Still pretty amazing for a dude to win 5 super bowls with one team. That's insane.

Just think, after a decade or so and your franchise is already up there as one of the greatest of all time. Who the hell were the Patriots before Bill and Tom? They were like the Buffalo Bills at one point. Just a team. Now look at them. It took the Steelers decades to reach preeminence. Just crazy all around.

Only Charles Haley can claim that title right? Or did he win just 4?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Still pretty amazing for a dude to win 5 super bowls with one team. That's insane.

Just think, after decade or so and your franchise is already up there as one of the greatest of all time. Who the hell were the Patriots before Bill and Tom? They were like the Buffalo Bills at one point. Just a team. Now look at them.

Haley is the only other player with 5 SB rings.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Just think, after a decade or so and your franchise is already up there as one of the greatest of all time. Who the hell were the Patriots before Bill and Tom? They were like the Buffalo Bills at one point. Just a team. Now look at them. It took the Steelers decades to reach preeminence. Just crazy all around.

Five: two at SF, three here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
An oldie but goodie

3531mvm.jpg

Yeah, that photo will make you throw up in your mouth a little. Dont know if Blank knew what a POS he was pushing at the time though he should have. All these owners have so much money and contacts there isnt much they shouldnt know.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just hate owners on the sideline

Yeah, particularly Jerry. He must have no idea what a douche bag he looks like standing on the side line clapping, with his tongue hanging out, playing grab ass with the players. We already have an over paid douche bag that does that. He may as well be standing there with a giant foam finger that says "go Cowboys". Has the same effect.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah he played one hell of a game. Three sacks of Brady in the super bowl? Damned shame that effort was for naught.

I remember a lot of people at the zone liked Jarrett coming out but he didnt fit "Marinellis mold". The only place at the zone you will find somewhat intelligent conversation is the draft zone. The rest is a puke fest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Haley won 5. 88 and 89 with Niners. 92, 93 and 95 with us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just hate owners on the sideline

Especially hypocrite ones like Blank, who ridiculed others for doing it and then turns around and does it all the time himself.

Also does a bunch of stupid ****** looking dance moves out there.

Reaction score
Falcons game just got a lot less intimidating on our schedule next year.

Isn't there some trend where SB losers end up with losing record the next year?

This is a gut wrenching loss, and it'll be hard for them to get up for next season. Plus they'll have a new OC and all. I bet they're 7-9 next year.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only place at the zone you will find somewhat intelligent conversation is the draft zone. The rest is a puke fest.
It's pretty great if you like to be surrounded by the Idgits and Fuzzys who would rather lose with Garrett and Jerry than win with someone else, though.

Top Bottom