dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, count on our heroes to grasp defeat out of jaws of OT and at least a chance to have a miracle.

Too many mistakes. Too many fuckups, but the 3rd and 20 will live in infamy as one of the colossal fuckups in franchise history.

JFC, it really just rips your heart out to be fan of this franchise sometimes.

Reaction score
We were the better team.

We were the healthier team.

We had two weeks to prepare.

We had an electric crowd on our side.

And we come out looking like smashed shit, letting them jump to an 18 point lead before we finally wake up.

Thats on coaching. Thats ALL on coaching.

We have championship level players, but we do not WE DO NOT have championship caliber coaches.

Until that changes, it'll always be this way with this team.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's at times like these when I take comfort from the following words from Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle;

"Have you ever stopped to think about how stupid sport is? Have you ever thought how idiotic it is that the Champions League trophy is a really, really big cup, because it's the most important cup? Remember how bored you were in school games when you didn't have the ball? Perhaps you fell into a reverie where you thought you'd like to be sitting at home, ignoring your family, watching c***s doing this remotely, c***s you didn't even know?"

Reaction score
Well, count on our heroes to grasp defeat out of jaws of OT and at least a chance to have a miracle.

Too many mistakes. Too many fuckups, but the 3rd and 20 will live in infamy as one of the colossal fuckups in franchise history.

Byron Jones slowed down and gave up on the route! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT????

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's been one hell of a season, with one hell of an ending. It's not the way we wanted it to end but at least we see hope for the future.

We can see what this team can be with Dak and Zeke. We have the best O-Line in the league, we just need to replace Free

We can build our defense in the draft. Use picks 1-5 on defense and our 6th round pick on a WR. If Jaylon Smith's gets healthy we will have a huge piece to our defense

My only consolation is that Jerry is probably having a heart attack as I type this!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Even worse, you had the hope that Zeke and Dak may be immune to the curse in Dallas, but it goes to show you, it doesn't matter the players, it's the laundry.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm heart sick. 4 points. left on the field. That was the difference.

Has there ever been a team with such diametric opposition? A vast assemblage of talent, and total incompetence at the HC position.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Butler.

Reaction score

Has there ever been a team with such diametric opposition? A vast assemblage of talent, and total incompetence at the HC position.

I've never seen the equation so far off. This is unreal. Failing to try the free FG kick before the half, the stupid spike on 1st down with a timeout in your pocket that left JUST ENOUGH time for GB, failing to feed Zeke the ball near the goal line, it is just sub-moronic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Even worse, you had the hope that Zeke and Dak may be immune to the curse in Dallas, but it goes to show you, it doesn't matter the players, it's the laundry.

They played their asses off that's for sure. Dez too.

In the end undone by too many mistakes because of lack of championship quality preparedness, and just totally shitting the bed on what should have been a give up play at the end.

Hats off to Rodgers, it was a couple of amazing plays by him. Cant believe he didn't fumble and then maks amazing throw 30+ yds downfield running to his left. Great job by their kicker with two clutch kicks.

Its hard not to blame most of this staff for the loss though when you consider some of the first half fuckups. We need more talent on D for sure, but some of our fuckups weren't the result of lack of talent.

Reaction score

It's disgusting and the fucked up thing is, this front office is going to waste the prime years of more great players with Garrett.

Reaction score
Oh, and Jones needs to go. There is no excuse for that epic fail on the last fucking pass play. You fuck up that bad in that situation, and you don't belong at the NFL level.

Reaction score
They played their asses off that's for sure. Dez too.

In the end undone by too many mistakes because of lack of championship quality preparedness, and just totally shitting the bed on what should have been a give up play at the end.

Hats off to Rodgers, it was a couple of amazing plays by him. Cant believe he didn't fumble and then maks amazing throw 30+ yds downfield running to his left. Great job by their kicker with two clutch kicks.

Its hard not to blame most of this staff for the loss though when you consider some of the first half fuckups. We need more talent on D for sure, but some of our fuckups weren't the result of lack of talent.

I put this entire game on coaching. It's sickening to me.

I said this before but fuck we were the better team, had two weeks to prepare, had an electric crowd backing us, was going against a one dimensional offense and a defense hacked by injuries....

We came out flat (normal for Garrett coached teams) and was down 18 fucking points before we even got in the game. Ridiculous.

Another wasted season.

JFC

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't believe we lost this game because of our head coach

OH wait. I said that during the season

Unbelievble

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. This fucking hurts. Same feeling I had at the end of SB 13. Pride in the effort and the class, the never say die attitude, the hope for the future, but really sad at the result. Whatta game though, one for the ages.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure Jones will praise Garrett and the staff for "fighting scratching clawing their way back" and "amazing fight to the finish"

But we should have never been that far down. Some of these mistakes are things you don't see teams with excellent leadership make.

Yes they need help bad on defense, but the worst mistakes made today had nothing to do with the talent.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well. This fucking hurts. Same feeling I had at the end of SB 13. Pride in the effort and the class, the never say die attitude, the hope for the future, but really sad at the result. Whatta game though, one for the ages.

Well said.

Hopefully the young guys get more chances, but kinda feel bad for Witten and Sean Lee.

Top Bottom