LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We lost because we decided to throw it on 2nd and 1

We LOST... and you can go back and look when it happened and I called it. But we lost, because when we were on the Packer's 15 yard line, 1 and 10... we decided to pass. Not a short pass, but the kill shot to the end zone. Then we decided to go for an encore. Then a third time. FG.

have the best OL. THREE ALL-PROS. An ALL-PRO RB. But thatson-of-0a bitch thought it genius, to not call a run play and strive for at least a first down. A first down gets you a whole set of downs and CLOSER to the goal line.

This defies all sorts of logic.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
21 years of frustration and misery can at least partially be put to bed by winning this game.

Cant believe its been that long since we played in a NFC Championship, but it has.

Hope our guys get it done today.

Make that 22 yrs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We LOST... and you can go back and look when it happened and I called it. But we lost, because when we were on the Packer's 15 yard line, 1 and 10... we decided to pass. Not a short pass, but the kill shot to the end zone. Then we decided to go for an encore. Then a third time. FG.

have the best OL. THREE ALL-PROS. An ALL-PRO RB. But thatson-of-0a bitch thought it genius, to not call a run play and strive for at least a first down. A first down gets you a whole set of downs and CLOSER to the goal line.

This defies all sorts of logic.

Yep, the RB draw play exists on almost every other team all the way down to pee-wee. But not on this one.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe that'll change when Jerry dies one day

He's a very rich white guy. He's not dying anytime soon. T5hey live forever. He'll out live all of us, and your grandchildren. See how long Al Davis lasted? Almost 100 years. We have at least 30 more years of him. Maybe longer with the improvement of technology.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm all in for the Chiefs now. Hope the Chiefs win the whole damned thing.

I wont know, guess I can read about it on here.

Last game I'll be watching other than the Senior Bowl until preseason.

What a fucking deflating loss.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
He's a very rich white guy. He's not dying anytime soon. T5hey live forever. He'll out live all of us, and your grandchildren. See how long Al Davis lasted? Almost 100 years. We have at least 30 more years of him. Maybe longer with the improvement of technology.

Do very rich black guys have a shorter life expectancy?

Reaction score
@mlombardiNFL
Jason Garrett decision to spike the ball will be talked about all off season. Why waste a play vs a Packers that could not stop them???

Reaction score
@MikeDoocyFox4 1m1 minute ago
Garrett at the podium now. "After a rough start, thought the defense scratched and clawed. Rodgers made a big time play.

Jesus fucking christ I hate Garrett

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1) Receive
2) No, although I do think Dez might have a big game
3) Over
4) Just hope we win, even if by just a point
5) I don't know if it would classify as "surprise" big performance, but I think with GB probably selling out to take Elliott away (especially early) Prescott might be set up to do quite a bit of damage in the 1st half against a not so good GB secondary.

Prescott was amazing except for a couple of plays. Unbelievable season he had.

Got 4 of 5 Middie test questions right except for one that mattered most.

Reaction score
So now, is it going to be the same follow up to the last time we blew a 13-3 1 seed in a one and done choke? Is the team going to suddenly suck dick again? Might be a good thing if it gets Garrett fired after an 0-8 start.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Maybe he'll drink whatever liver function he still has out this evening.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@MikeDoocyFox4 1m1 minute ago
Garrett at the podium now. "After a rough start, thought the defense scratched and clawed. Rodgers made a big time play.

Jesus fucking christ I hate Garrett

I called it. Except I thought Jones would be out there saying this crap first.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep, the RB draw play exists on almost every other team all the way down to pee-wee. But not on this one.

I do not even mind if they passed, but why not a dump pass that picks up 5 yards? And so forth. Why wasn't the immediate goal to get the FUCKING FIRST DOWN? First and goal on the 5 yard line at a minimum...? That's the sweet spot. Why the kill shots and into coverage on all three downs from 15 yards away, longer when Dak drops back?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@mlombardiNFL
Jason Garrett decision to spike the ball will be talked about all off season. Why waste a play vs a Packers that could not stop them???

Yep, very fair question. One that no local media will throw at Red I'm sure.

Top Bottom