yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys play the Packers next week. I don't want the Cowboys to have to play the Packers (in Lambeau) with them coming off a loss to the Giants. The Giants are 2-2. I'm not as concerned about the Giants winning because I believe they will continue to find a way to suck the rest of the year. I don't want the Packers to play Dallas feeling like the game is a "must win". I'd rather they be a little over confident.

That confusing because the Giants play the Packers this weekend so both cant win

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like Bailey is going to play. DALLAS wins by four or less points

Reaction score
I'm not in charge around here but maybe the staff wants to give consideration to unstickying the week four who you got thread.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are a few theories I see here:

1. The Belichick mimic of Edelman, Troy Brown, Mike Vrabel where a good player can play multiple roles. Showers is not big, fast or clever. This theory would be like the 12 personnel mimic, the Romo is a pocket passer mimic and "we want to be aggressive at the end of games" mimic. All well below his capacity and football intelligence to make successful. Plus Garrett doesn't understand that mimicking is not simulating: true mimicking would be succeeding in accomplishment. He thinks he mimics Jimmy, Coach K, Pete Carroll, and Norv. It's like just senseless costumery.

2. The "make use of the back up". Sanchez may be the backup, but if they feel Showers is capable of DB and backup QB, maybe Sanchez is just a waste of a roster spot. If he can only play backup but Showers can supply two or more roles, then maybe they can find another pass rusher, oops, no they would get another tight end.

3. Just likes Showers. Like Kellen Moore or Matt Johnson or any of his summer campers.

No way is Showers a backup QB. He isn't even a legit 3rd QB, that's why he's changing positions all the time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet the Lions beat the Eagles too. Eagles took their bye at the most inopportune time. I bet they've cooled off some and Wentz comes down to earth a little.

Lions have had the ball three times, scored three tds today.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can anyone else believe Sam Bradford is now in the MVP discussion?

Pretty down year for star players if you ask me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Josh Norman injured for Skins, its either an arm or shoulder injury of some sort. I don't think he's come back in the game.

Matt Jones had another fumble for Deadskins

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wentz has had two balls that should have been intercepted

I hope he throws his first pick today so Dak can be the one to take away Brady's record

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the Browns third string QB is now injured and their fourth stringer is now in against Brady and the Patriots

And we thought we had it bad last season with our QB lineup

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And the Browns third string QB is now injured and their fourth stringer is now in against Brady and the Patriots

And we thought we had it bad last season with our QB lineup

Browns could have had Carson Wentz if they wouldn't have been so fucking stupid.

Nah, they got RGIII and Charlie Whitehurst now. Who needs Carson Wentz

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brock Osweiler today. 8/23, 60 yds. Totally clueless with what he is looking at.

Lamar Miller 8 carries, 20 yds

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, Lamar Miller never impressed me.

He's fast! So what, he's not CJ2 in his prime fast.

Top Bottom