bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

I'm gonna miss this game due to a family event. Please behave yourselves in my absence.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clarence Hill ✔ @clarencehilljr
Lawrence had some sort of setback from his offseason back surgery since the end of training camp. It has him limited in practice,per Garrett
12:40 PM - 6 Oct 2016 · Dallas, TX, United States

So Dr. Jerry Jones was right when he said Lawrence was dealing with something on the radio a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Jones spilled the tea
12:47 PM - 6 Oct 2016 · Dallas, TX, United States

i'm convinced "setback" means he has full blown aids.

in case you're keeping a finger on the pulse of the debut of our new phenom kicker jeff heath, cowboys are working out robbie gould and kai forbath.

Reaction score
Eifert not playing will hurt them considerably.

And Dalton isn't a very good QB. But he might be the best one we've faced yet.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Eifert not playing will hurt them considerably.

And Dalton isn't a very good QB. But he might be the best one we've faced yet.

From what I've been hearing the Bengals also have one of the worst OL's in the league. Of course we have the worst DL in the NFL but them having a bad OL at least gives the Cowboys a chance.

Reaction score
Another legit fear is the Bengals are the first defensive minded head coach we've played all year.

Would suck if he put the blueprint out on how to stop our offense

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Lawrence had some sort of setback from his offseason back surgery since the end of training camp. It has him limited in practice,per Garrett
12:40 PM - 6 Oct 2016 · Dallas, TX, United States

So Dr. Jerry Jones was right when he said Lawrence was dealing with something on the radio a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Jones spilled the tea
12:47 PM - 6 Oct 2016 · Dallas, TX, United States

i'm convinced "setback" means he has full blown aids.

in case you're keeping a finger on the pulse of the debut of our new phenom kicker jeff heath, cowboys are working out robbie gould and kai forbath.

And to think Forbath was once battling Dan Bailey for the kicking job.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know. He was a QB last year and he was so bad they moved him to safety. Then they moved him back to QB and a lot of reports said the coaches thought he was ahead of Dak. Then we realize he can't play QB and move him back to safety.

What in the hell are we doing?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They've moved him all over, this isn't anything new.

Last year in preseason we even had him playing special teams in the preseason games. Then on the practice squad they had him at safety, WR, QB and various punt return positions.

I don't know why anyone is surprised about this. He isn't a legit QB prospect but he has size and athletic ability. I guess they like his work ethic and are just trying to find him a way to be a contributing football player.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also sounding like Demarcus Lawrence might not play Sunday after all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And Jeff Heath as a back up kicker? lol roster is already falling apart.

Heath is only a backup kicker if something happened to the active kicker on gameday.

If they think Bailey cant kick in the game Sunday, someone else is going to be added tomorrow.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DE David Irving officially out with concussion.

For a team that already cant get to the QB, this is definitely not good news. He at least had some ability to get into the backfield from the DE spot.

Really have to hope Lawrence can go.

Top Bottom