Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just realized that I never missed Dez or Romo. Not for one second. The only time I even noticed they weren't playing is when they showed them on the sidelines

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not when we win. LOL

Our first game together was the one we lost from a huge lead in 2013. She's very kind though, she's never in my face. And then the divisional round game with the non-catch. Yeah we had some friction there. Last year she fell asleep. This year ... meh, we'll be 4-2 and then go beat Eagles.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think we kind of lucked out getting the Bears during Hoyer's 1st start and them not going to Jordan Howard more at RB. Those 2 have been pretty good the last 2 weeks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was a pleasure to watch this team today. May they find a way to keep this going.
It really had the vibe of the '92 Cowboys - beat you up as clearly the better team for three and 1/2 quarters, then let that realization set in on you as you might score a meaningless TD or two.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How things change

Last year we couldn't wait for Dez and Romo to get back.

Now it's "take your time guys, make sure you are all healed up before coming back. Don't worry we got this

35 million dollars riding the pine and they haven't missed a beat

its both awesome and depressing

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
d426786998ca543d142b7bdd12bdc76f.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eating that Zeke crow, cmd?

No. Always liked Zeke but I think our record would be exactly the same if Morris was getting all of those snaps. Would still not have drafted him at 4.

As far as my comment, I didn't understand why he thought the pic was funny, especially funny enough to be laughing for 30 minutes.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because I laugh at things I find funny. Pretty normal human reaction. If I see the same meme next year, I'll still laugh. For another 30 minutes.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's just the seamless photoshop of Zeke, Dez and Jerry made me laugh. And Alfred. Technically I don't follow NFL memes as they are bunch Cowboys haters but they are giving us credit sometimes.

Top Bottom