Reaction score
I think that's a bullshit trade. Take out the QBs because I think Vick scores a lot but will eventually get hurt, so it's a wash. Austin, Johnson and Moore for Cruz and Peterson? Yeah bullshit. I don't veto trades because you're both big boys, you can decide how to ruin your team all on your own.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I had to do something. My team sucked. I feel pretty good about it. I have a huge hole to crawl out of. Vick is iffy, but I think it will work out for the best. I would have won all my games if I had them from the start instead of going 1-3.

I picked Romo with the intention of trading him to a Cowboy homer.

edit. I did not trade Moore. I gave up EJ Manuel instead. Need to find a back up QB

edit2. Just picked up Jake Locker and dropped Ronnie Brown.

Eventually I will figure out this fantasy stuff.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Explain yoself.

BTW, did that trade actually go through? i don't see it listed anywhere on the league page.

It will be final after tonight's game. It should show up tomorrow if I understand all the notes correctly.

I did not know Locker was hurt. Just canceled that waiver and grabbed Cassel. He may not give the job back to Pounder anytime soon. I agree there are way too many teams. The cupboard is bare.

MB4 and JBond now BFF's

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Lets not get crazy MB4. White guys have no game.

Everyone knows we kick the crap out of cracker's in every sport except hockey.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Well I had a shot to get my first win... Then Sproles decided to go ape shit on my candy ass.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn you MB4. AP is on a bye this week. Good week to trade him. Now the evil pep is going to beat me like a drum.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Who initiated the Joe buck/Pep trade? Seems like Pep gave up a lot but he also has a stud qb already and had a spare. Wish I had at shot a Rivers. You should have reached out Pep.

I am not done trading. Make some offers kids. AP is the only guy that I want to keep. Everyone else is for sale to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I needed RBs and knew you weren't trading AP. I'm good on WR when Roddy gets healthy.

Top Bottom