LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure. Now from the sounds of it though he increased his strength before last season and looked to improve. I never saw anything from Kowalski that ever led me to believe he was more than quality churn.

And you think Costa is somehting to write home about? In the limited opportunities Kowalski had, he outperformed Costa. In fact, I'd rather go with Bernadeau at center than Costa. The only thing Costa is good at is getting into scraps with Ratliff in training camp.

Reaction score
And you think Costa is somehting to write home about? In the limited opportunities Kowalski had, he outperformed Costa. In fact, I'd rather go with Bernadeau at center than Costa. The only thing Costa is good at is getting into scraps with Ratliff in training camp.

I would take a healthy Costa over both Bernadeau and Kowalski, yes.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'd let Spencer walk. Move Hatcher to LDE. Have Albright backup Ware. Keep Ratliff, and draft a player like Sylvester Williams. If you actually think about it, the Cowboys are pretty deep on the DL. Moreso than what they were in the 3-4. You got Lissemore, Price., Crawford.

I agree with you there. Give me Sylvester Williams and I'll take Cooper at 18. My only fear is Williams is a lot better than most think and I don't see him making it to our second pick. JMO.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Put it this way, I'd be happy with any of these offensive lineman. Warmack, Cooper, Fluker or Johnson in the first round.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are arguing about who is better between Costa and Kowalski... How bout they both suck dick and need replaced.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Please tell me we aren't pinning our hopes on Kevin Kowalski again.

If we are, we're in trouble. The only way it helps us is for depth purposes. We need a true C, LG, RG, RT.

The only way we keep Kowalski or Costa is for backup reasons. There are question marks all along this OL.

The only one I'm sure of is Tyron Smith. He can't do it all by himself.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Would anyone be upset if we drafted, Frederick or Jones in the second round? Or maybe Schwenke in the third?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are arguing about who is better between Costa and Kowalski... How bout they both suck dick and need replaced

It's a disease I've seen creep into Cowboy fans the last 17 years. It's the back-up quarterback scenario, "the next guy must be better". I don't get Laz's love affair with Kowalski. He hasn't shown anything. Then some will say, "The coaches are high on him".. oh, you mean the same coaches who think the guy isn't good enough to replace the crappy (Costa) guy in front of him ?

Kowalski sucks. Costa sucks. It's simple.

Another great argument... Costa was awesome for 8 minutes against Baltimore! Yeah, I give up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No way. Costa gets blown back way too much. Had not Kowalski got hurt last year, during the offseason, I think he would have beaten Costa out of the Center.

He didnt play much this past season, but when he did he was hardly ever (if ever) pushed back into the backfield like he was so often last year.

He's the one OL who looked very much improved under Callahan. Looked like his leverage and technique were far better, and his shotgun snaps didnt have that same "delay" they had so much last year either.

Reaction score
1. Chiefs - Joeckel - I don't think Reid wants a meh rookie he might trade for like kolb or Alex smith
2. Jags - star lotululei
3. Raiders - ezekial Ansah
4. Eagles - Geno smith
5. Lions - Dee milner
6. Browns - Jarvis jones
7. Cards - Eric fisher
8 . Titans trade for dion Jordan
9. Jets - Cordalle Patterson
10. Bills. Damontre Moore
11. Chargers - sharrif Floyd
12. Dolphins - Bjork Werner
13. Bucs - barky Mingo