dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
we have no shot at #1 pick next year...but the guy at USC East is the ultimate real deal...

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, Clowney is one of the rare examples of someone noone would trade out of the chance to select.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I think I'd take Lane Johnson and plug him in for Free. Could have the most athletic tackle set in the league.

I'd probably take Ginger Spice.

Reaction score
If we're going tackle at 18, I want Fluker.

He's got a big lovable head like Andre the Giant on Princess Bride. Also, he's supposedly one hell of a leader.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I'd take Lane Johnson and plug him in for Free. Could have the most athletic tackle set in the league.

I'd probably take Ginger Spice.

Me too, on both accounts.

Apologies to nodak's mom.

Reaction score
Amazing what that bullshit win against Cincy did for us:

1) saved ginger's job
2) possibly fucked us out of Warmack or better
3) clouded delusional homers into thinking the team was galvanized and on the right track

It's a nightmare when you're losing good draft spots and keeping a shitty coach's job secure all the in the same breath.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Amazing what that bullshit win against Cincy did for us:

1) saved ginger's job
2) possibly fucked us out of Warmack or better
3) clouded delusional homers into thinking the team was galvanized and on the right track

It's a nightmare when you're losing good draft spots and keeping a shitty coach's job secure all the in the same breath.

Good thing you didnt post this at CZ

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
We have a rt and need upgrades over costa, bernadeu, and Tyrone Crawford more than rt

Parnell might be serviceable. I think his best position is back up swing tackle rather than starter though.

We'll probably see this year though. He's surprised and impressed me when he has played.

If Free goes, gonna need a backup tackle though unless they go with the unknown in Weems.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Trade down with a team wanting te'o or fluker. Pick up a 3 or 4 depending how far down. Probably a couple spots getting a 4th. Jonathan cooper

Round 2 kawaan short

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I like how Parnell is somehow the ace in the hole...like we can count on him to be a legit starting RT.

Who's counting on him as a starter?

I think its fine if he gets to compete for the starting job (against someone other than Free, who should be released) and if he wins the job so be it, but who is counting on him as a starter?

Reaction score
The needs of the interior of the line and DE are supposedly greater than RT...if true, then folks are comfortable with Parnell or Free at RT. Parnell is nice depth, but should not be counted on as a starter.

Reaction score
I'm more comfortable with Livings and Costa than I am with Parnell at RT. I think DE can be addressed through FA, fairly cheaply, so I'd pour some draft resources into the OL. If Warmack is there, take him over anyone, but a road grading RT like Fluker is what the line needs.

Top Bottom