lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It is exactly like 2008, only an idiot would have voted for McCain/Palin.

Because everyone that voted for Obama did so with full knowledge of his leadership abilities and platforms....

[video=youtube;e_JJLLfTR8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I[/video]

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's from wikipedia so take with a grain of salt, but... The majority of Americans (60% to 76%) identify themselves as Christians. So 5% seems a bit low...

What percentage of Christians do you think are the head in the sand no-contraception, no-evolution, no gay-marrying wack job conservatives that Santorum is trying to appeal to?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
What percentage of Christians do you think are the head in the sand no-contraception, no-evolution, no gay-marrying wack job conservatives that Santorum is trying to appeal to?

A lot more than 5%

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A lot more than 5%

You might be right sometimes I forget

Stupid_People.jpg.scaled500.jpg

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
You might be right sometimes I forget

Stupid_People.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Let's get past the only Christians believe that and move into Muslims believe this as well and are willing to kill you instead of just taking it up the tail pipe like Christians do. Do you understand in that little pea brain of yours that if this was most any other religion than Christianity or Those of Jewish faith that you wouldn't live out the rest of the day?

You may not believe in God, but you better thank him/her/it that Christians and Jews have turned into such pussys as to even allow you to form the sentence on the internet that that are idiots.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah lons I'm super glad that Christianity has such a marginal influence over most Christians lives that we no longer have crusades and witch hunts. It's been a swell couple of centuries.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah lons I'm super glad that Christianity has such a marginal influence over most Christians lives that we no longer have crusades and witch hunts. It's been a swell couple of centuries.

You are such an internet tough guy. Have you ever even been out of this Country? Your state, that's wasn't on vacation? Playing an MMO doesn't count ya know?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You are such an internet tough guy. Have you ever even been out of this Country? Your state, that's wasn't on vacation? Playing an MMO doesn't count ya know?

I thought you would have been happy that I agreed with you. Religion sucks and lends itself towards normal people committing atrocious acts in the name of devoutness. Yeah we're lucky that most Christians aren't as insane or devout as their Muslim counterparts, even though that's a recent development. Thanks for not harming people you disagree with.

Oh wait...

Noone wants to see their presidential candidate showing that sort of closed-minded bigotry. Even Pat Robertson understands that.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought you would have been happy that I agreed with you. Religion sucks and lends itself towards normal people committing atrocious acts in the name of devoutness. Yeah we're lucky that most Christians aren't as insane or devout as their Muslim counterparts, even though that's a recent development. Thanks for not harming people you disagree with.

Oh wait...

Noone wants to see their presidential candidate showing that sort of closed-minded bigotry. Even Pat Robertson understands that.

1 news story about religion in the US compared to the host of stories you could find daily if you were outside our border in other countries from other religions doesn't change anything. Are there no atheists that were / are killers? Do you really want me to start posting those stories to combat the handful you can come up with the degrade and entire religion on?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1 news story about religion in the US compared to the host of stories you could find daily if you were outside our border in other countries from other religions doesn't change anything. Are there no atheists that were / are killers? Do you really want me to start posting those stories to combat the handful you can come up with the degrade and entire religion on?

There are no atheists whose lack of religious beliefs cause them to hurt/kill people. It's kind of an impossibility. Congrats, Muslims are as militant as Christians were a few years ago. Maybe the world would be better if we stopped living by what some holy man tells us an invisible man in the sky told the holy man to tell us?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
There are no atheists whose lack of religious beliefs cause them to hurt/kill people. It's kind of an impossibility. Congrats, Muslims are as militant as Christians were a few years ago. Maybe the world would be better if we stopped living by what some holy man tells us an invisible man in the sky told the holy man to tell us?

Few years ago? Seriously, you just said that? When were the crusades again? In the 70's? And no, what I was saying was, just because someone is a Christian anytime someone does something that is one there is a full page article on it. Yet a group of non religious folk that do the same thing never see the paper to begin with.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
That whack ado certainly doesn't.

I don't know how you come to that conclusion, enlighten me.

You don't like Obama, but you don't like anyone else. Not sure why you vote? Why do you have an opinion on anything since nothing appeals to you.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Question what are your thoughts on Palin?

What about her? I think she was a fairly good Governor who was passionate about what she believed in, then unfortunately became liberal media most notorious #1 and they went after her and her family without mercy.

I dont think she was ever qualified to be the President (which she wasnt running for), but neither is the guy in office now.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm fine that if you are gay you can get married. Why are hetros the only ones allowed to be miserable? The only people that won this round were the divorce lawyers and if you don't believe that. Watch when the divorce rate stays the same across the board and gay folk get to understand what losing half your shit is in a divorce feels like. I'm sure their first anal experience will pale in comparison to the pain.

I'm also fine with folks having abortions to a point. But when some woman/girl/whore/slut/fuck pillow gets more than 1 in a 2 year period you have to start wondering if after that abortion they should be mandated to get a sterilization so we don't have to see their cum slathered faces at the abortion clinic again. I'm saying it doesn't go far enough!! You don't want a kid? Fine. Have to many abortions and we will make sure you don't have that issue again. The only thing that would be changing my mind on this would be if she were raped or something around those lines of equally evil circumstances. We could even make it like a Subway card, punch 2 abortions off and get a free sterilization on us. That I would pay for as a society.

Face it folks, abortion has saved a lot of women that were gonna get those abortions anyway. Instead of them going to some dark alley now, at least the operations are somewhat safe. Do I think we should be paying for them as a society? Fuck no. At least make them have some responsibility to that kid, even if it is paying for their deaths.

Makes sense to me.

What I do have a huge issue with are the folks that don't think children under the age of 18 should have to tell their parents and should be able to go buy a pill over the counter to end a pregnancy. I knew a lot of really mean people back in the day that if they were given access to that kind of drug over the counter would just buy them and give them to pregnant chicks just to be evil. I'm sure it hasn't changed since I was in high school either. There are way to many ways that can be abused. And how many 12 - 16 year olds read directions anyway?

What I do have a huge issue with are the very same folks that call me a racist just for being white and talk about equality want every God Damn thing set up to make it as easy as possible for every other color under the rainbow to get an education, get a job, keep said job for fear of being called a racist or in the most asinine of cases failure to fall under some arbitrary ratio of color which to me is more sickening than any thing a white man ever did to anyone of color.

What I do have a huge issue with is the government getting into all our lives and bodies by what we refer to as Obamacare. Sure folks will not go bankrupt paying for services. They probably just won't have those services available to them at all now. I've friends in Canada that tell me horror stories of how long they've had to wait for anything from the flu to a back surgery taking weeks to years.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been hoping either Santorum or Newt would win the nomination because neither will be able to defeat Obama.

We shall see. If Newt had a miracle and somehow got the nomination (and he wont) he'd absolutely humiliate Obama in any debates.

I honestly dont know much about Santorum, my only recollection is him getting killed in his last election.

Reaction score
You don't like Obama, but you don't like anyone else. Not sure why you vote? Why do you have an opinion on anything since nothing appeals to you.

I never said that. I voted for Obama. I won't vote for any of the retards the republicans are trying to put through. I'll likely write in Ron Paul or vote for Obama again.

Top Bottom