bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not that he should call the shots, but don't you think Romo would prefer the best available O-lineman over the "luxury" of a speedster?

Reaction score
They wont though but then you're gonna be counting the days until miles Austin's contract is up plus stl needs to give up all their redskins picks to get tavon

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
we do need a wr.

unfortunately we need trench help on both sides way more and a safety.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
that is not true, everyone punted away from him unless they had to when they were backed up. He made them pay repeatedly.

he setup final scoring drives against cleveland, new orleans.....setup the opening drive against atlanta, had the huge return against the skins to get us going down 21-10 with 6 minutes to go....He should have setup the game winning drive against pittsburgh we didnt get in range...and he had the huge momentum swing against philly.

he is going to be a feared man this year after all teams watch the tape of him. they were going away from him last year.

stop contradicting me

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're right though I love Harris. I'd love if he was our 2, then we got Hanna more involved and drafted Austin. Miles 50/50 Austin is odd man out.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
kyle wilber nearly killed #30 for washington on that first return harris had in washington......Who was # 30 I cant remember...Huge hit.

dwayne-harris-punt-return--was-12-web_zps01f5c1f2.jpg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol

that's how bad it was personnel-wise

#30 was Sterling Moore

sterling moore is a good player, I was asking who was #30 for the skins, they had so many different secondary players I cant remember who it was that wilber blew up on that return.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
must have been a 5th safety or something I dont even think I know who that is.

Reaction score
must have been a 5th safety or something I dont even think I know who that is.

I think it was the redskins but there was a td run late in the year to our left side and literally I didn't recognize that whole side of the defense that got beat. Couldn't even be mad at the guys

Top Bottom