Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Seahawks vs Cowboys

Russell Wilson is a .500 qb when on road.

Their o-line has been absolutely terrible.

Their only threat is Lynch, we need to stack the box and play man on their WRs.

Hopefully Dez comes back and if he does I think we will see Cassel throw a couple of 50/50 jump balls.

Reaction score
This is actually a good matchup for us, personnel wise.

But our coaching is horrid and no matter what lead we have at half, we get outscored like a motherfucker in the 2nd half.

Seattle

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You can run all over Seattle. McFadden might have 200 yards and a few scores, but it won't be enough.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet on these fools last week. Gonna do it again like an idiot.
It's just that, even with our Legion of Boobs secondary, Seattle's passing game doesn't scare me. Watch this be the week though, Graham has a career game.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What aren't some of you guys wary of Seattle? Sure they had a rough start, probably hungover from that Superbowl disaster. But they look to me like they're ready to play again. Lynch seems healthy, and you know they'll want payback for last year.

I think they're a lot better than the team we just lost to.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I agree to this, but there's just something about them this year, they've lost their swagger and I'm not afraid of them at all. Nothing like I was last year.

Reaction score
What aren't some of you guys wary of Seattle? Sure they had a rough start, probably hungover from that Superbowl disaster. But they look to me like they're ready to play again. Lynch seems healthy, and you know they'll want payback for last year.

I think they made some major personnel gaffes and won't recover. Traded away an all pro center for Graham, who doesn't fit their system. They've lost enough other pieces here and there. I wonder how much trust the players have in the coaching staff also. There were already whispers that the locker room was getting tired of Wilson's fame and endorsements. He then blew the super bowl in a desperate attempt by the organization to make him the game's MVP. You also have seen a lot of these guys get paid. I think that also takes away some of the edge and focus.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they made some major personnel gaffes and won't recover. Traded away an all pro center for Graham, who doesn't fit their system. They've lost enough other pieces here and there. I wonder how much trust the players have in the coaching staff also. There were already whispers that the locker room was getting tired of Wilson's fame and endorsements. He then blew the super bowl in a desperate attempt by the organization to make him the game's MVP. You also have seen a lot of these guys get paid. I think that also takes away some of the edge and focus.
In the big picture, I agree. That's why I was saying before the year started I didn't think they were a serious challenger to us, because it's just too hard to go to three Superbowls in a row.

But shorter term, I think we're catching them at a bad time. I think they faltered early because they really missed Chancellor, plus Lynch was hurt for a couple of games. But they looked pretty good against the Niners and they have 10 days to rest up and get ready. They know they have to make a push now or they're out of it. I don't think they will when it's all said and done for the reasons you said, but right now I think is a bad time to get them.

Reaction score
For the first time all season the Cowboys O-line lived up to their hype. They looked like their old selves and i think it’s something to build on. Dez will be back. Hardy will unleash his craziness on Wilson. Cowboys defense has to create turnovers. Law of averages says they are due. They are going to come in waves. Maybe it starts this Sunday.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For the first time all season the Cowboys O-line lived up to their hype. They looked like their old selves and i think it’s something to build on. Dez will be back. Hardy will unleash his craziness on Wilson. Cowboys defense has to create turnovers. Law of averages says they are due. They are going to come in waves. Maybe it starts this Sunday.
Collins brought attitude and was just nasty out there. O-Linemen need to be nasty and you can't do that pass blocking all the time. Staying with the run builds that nastiness and this chemistry infects the whole team if you let it.

Top Bottom