cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think this is one of Garrett's biggest weaknesses, failure to adjust.

Leary was not playing well and may have cost us a game. Garrett stuck with him. I get being loyal but this is football.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think this one of Garrett's biggest weaknesses, failure to adjust.

Leary was not playing well and may have cost us a game. Garrett stuck with him. I get being loyal but this is football.
I agree, he sticks with and even rewards failure, therefore encouraging more of it. And gets the wrong thing infecting the team.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle. Dez will help, but the Seahawks are well rested and getting their mojo back.

Reaction score
Why do I have this stupid feeling that Dallas wins this week. Seattle hasn't been that great except for against the fairy niners.

Give me Dallas. Bryant helps. Our defense hasn't been too bad other than we can't get a turnover.
I think that changes this week. Hopefully the seachickens over look us and we punch them in the mouth.

24-20 how bout them boys!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This won't be their 5th straight loss though, dropping them to 2-5. They probably survive a loss here, I don't think we do.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Cowboys. I'll keep going with them til we break this losing streak. Even though everything in me says Seattle will win.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to get 2 wins before Romo gets back, we have 3 games left.

If we lose these next three... we should just shut Romo down for the rest of the season; and hope Garrett is fired at season's end, and maybe pick up Sean Payton if he is let go by the Saints. That would be an ideal start to the offseason.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle. Dez will help, but the Seahawks are well rested and getting their mojo back.

Qby9kEc.gif

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can you imagine the house cleaning that would ensue?

That wouldn't happen until his second year. No coach ever comes in and blows it all up in year one.

And as for housecleaning... what would you think would entail?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LAZARUS_LOGAN
maybe pick up Sean Payton if he is let go by the Saints. That would be an ideal start to the offseason.

I'd love to have him but I don't believe he'd put up with jerri or sign the restrictive contract that neuters all his coaches

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd love to have him but I don't believe he'd put up with jerri or sign the restrictive contract that neuters all his coaches

I don't think Jerry would neuter him. Payton has skins on the wall, and Jerry would be desperate.

Top Bottom