Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
South Carolina is beating up on Arkansas. A safety that I like for this draft, DJ Swearinger of South Carolina, moved to CB today and just had a pick 6. Is also an exceptional hitter and was flagged for a vicious helmet-to-helmet hit a play before the aforementioned one.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Arkansas RB Dennis Johnson may be someone to look out for in the later rounds. Led the SEC in ypc in '11. Has put together a nice, little season this year with 8 TDs, but more importantly is the SEC reigning leader in career all-purpose yardage, and holds the SEC record for kick-return yardage.

Could be a nice 3rd down back as he's a good receiver and blocker. Has ran over quite a few people in his career too. Would provide the boom to Demarco's bang.

Last edited:

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Your boy Heyward is murdering the league this year. Good call on that one.

He's a ballhawk, dude. We should have drafted him when we had the chance. That was the one thing we were lacking. Rob Ryan liked him.

Don't get me wrong, I like Claiborne but we could've went in another direction with our first round pick and drafted Casey Hayward instead.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel you, bro. Just like I relive the 10th pick in the 2011 NFL draft in my nightmares every night.

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
One safety I have been watching out for in next years draft is Alabama's Robert Lester. Like him a lot.
I'm sure by the time the draft comes, I 'll add a few more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
USC hanging in there against the most overrated team in college football history tonight.

They should let Notre Dame and Ohio State play in the phag bowl as the two most overrated teams of the season. Both got fat on creampuff schedules and had to eek out most of their wins against said creampuffs.

Alabama v Georgia is the real national championship game this yr, a game which will be played a week from today.

Top Bottom