Reaction score
Where is USC gonna pretend to have a quality win?

Their only ranked games they lost, Stanford and Oregon. And no one will care about their win over ND

Reaction score
Oklahoma has been a little overrated themselves the last several years, but Mike Stoops may have that defense shored up again. They may serve ND a hellacious beating next week.

Yeah. Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm biased, but I'm not convinced that Notre Dame would finish in the top 5 of the SEC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah. Wouldn't surprise me.

I'm biased, but I'm not convinced that Notre Dame would finish in the top 5 of the SEC.

Unless they have the same officials every week that they had for the Stanford game, they'd be a middle of the pack team at best in the SEC. If that.

Reaction score
We should trade our 1st this year to the Chiefs for their first next year on the off chance they get the #1 overall so we can take Clowney

Reaction score
That's funny I've made that point before. And it was by a wide margin. And when the nets had the clippers pick they made the playoffs for the first time in a decade too

And when we trade our 1st it's for the right to pay a terrible WR $50M who retired 2 years later
You see my boy Vontaze last night

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That's funny I've made that point before. And it was by a wide margin. And when the nets had the clippers pick they made the playoffs

And when we trade our 1st it's for the right to pay a terrible WR $50M who retired 2 years later
You see my boy Vontaze last night

Been watching him all season. It's okay we have Caleb McSurdy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Georgia Bulldogs= Dallas Cowboys

Mistake prone, no discipline, usually come up small in big games, loaded with premium talent on year to year basis but rarely translates to consistent success, Richt similar in virtually everyway to Garrett in coaching style/demeanor

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Mistake prone, no discipline, usually come up small in big games, loaded with premium talent on year to year basis but rarely translates to consistent success, Richt similar in virtually everyway to Garrett in coaching style/demeanor

What's funny is that I think the same thing . Cowboys = USC Trojans. Cowboys lead the league in penalties, Trojans lead the nation (I believe).

Undisciplined, mistake-prone team with a Head Coach who tries to outsmart everyone with unorthodox, against the trend play calling. Both Garrett and Kiffin offer a lot but refuse to accept that their play calling is hurting their team.

Mr.Po

Reaction score

But yet you won...........

Try being clad in Orange and sinking on the titanic with the only life preserver left that you may grasp are Kentucky and Troy.

Richt has been ridiculed a lot down in Georgia the last few years but I'll take him any day as to what is gracing our sidelines.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But yet you won...........

Try being clad in Orange and sinking on the titanic with the only life preserver left that you may grasp are Kentucky and Troy.

Richt has been ridiculed a lot down in Georgia the last few years but I'll take him any day as to what is gracing our sidelines.

I'm happy to drive him to Knoxville for you. I bet 1000's of other UGA fans would be thrilled.

Reaction score
Watching LSU vs Alabama.

Odds are good our next first rounder is on the field in this game.

Reaction score
Alabama offensive line just took the LSU defensive lines manhood.

Montgomery and Mingo not doing anything.

Top Bottom