Reaction score
LSU-South Carolina is pretty good. The Tx Tech-West Virginnie game was pretty good earlier if you like surprises.

Think LSU will beat Bammy this year?

I think South Carolina beats LSU on a neutral field. Baton Rogue is an extraordinarily difficult road trip.

The Alabama game is in Baton Rogue this year. Alabama is a better team, but LSU always has a solid chance at home.

Reaction score
I need Florida to lose and for bama to clean out the sec.

I probably need everyone to have 2 losses actually

And god forbid USC actually shows up for a big game and knocks off the ducks

Reaction score
He's having a great year, of course, but I haven't seen any Arkansas games recently, so I don't have any impressions beyond his numbers.

If I were going to name names, Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee, is crazy talented.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My Tennessee Vols are going to beat #1 Alabama today.

I hope your right. I needed Texas A&M and Purdue to step up today and they both folded down the stretch.

Looks like South Carolina will fall out of the top 10 now and USC will be back in this mf'er.

Reaction score
That would be no. Not with this team. Defense will wilt against that running game. End of the day it will be just another nail in Dooley's coffin.

Suck it, hater.

but yeah, you've got about an 80% chance of being right

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Love football season but for far too long Saturdays have become a kick in the teeth and Sundays a kick to the nuts. Hating is all I got................it's depressing.

Reaction score
I can't wait until Romo retires and Dallas flounders like the Vols do. I'll have so much more free time during my weekends.

Top Bottom