dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does it matter? Really, does it? We would find a way to screw it up. It is the Dallas Cowboys. JFC man, you should understand that by now.

Yeah I know, but it still doesn't excuse garbage officiating.

I hate fucking referees. they are having FAR to great an outcome on games now, and not just our games.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
You thought it was fairly officiated? JFC man, put on some fucking glasses or something.

That crew was very biased yesterday. There is no debate about it.

You say this after every game, David.

No, there is not some sort of conspiracy against the Cowboys. Stop being a bitch.

Reaction score
Dbair, I've read a couple articles saying that Dallas wouldn't have even been up 14-0 if it weren't for some egregious holding penalties that were missed to keep those drives alive. How does that make you feel internally?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Right, they had a couple big plays called back, one being IIRC their first pass of the game to Thomas. He gained about 20, so it turned out to be about a 30 yard penalty. Also remember another similar play they had called back later. Plus on one play Doug Free was clearly holding the rusher around the neck in the backfield in plain sight right in front of Tony with no call.

I'll say it again, yeah, we get held a lot. But so does every team. Our O-linemen do plenty of holding themselves. It's just the way the stupid NFL wants it.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oh... Kiffin sucks.

I can't remember the last time we had a defense worth a shit. And not just a statistical joke like that 2003 #1 ranked D.

I mean a real, pressure creating, turnover causing defense.

I was just making that same point yesterday.

It seems like our defense has sucked and has had the same flaws in it for like 20 years.

You have to go back to the 90's to find a defense worth a damn.

Top Bottom