Reaction score
Coaching. Plain and simple. Our play of style is dictated to us, never the other way around.

So true.

I'm not particularly upset that the Cowboys failed to beat the Broncos, but I will be very frustrated if/when the Cowboys fail to aggressively attack opposing defenses as the season wears on.

The Cowboys offense (the game plans & play calling) needs to borrow a page from the Broncos and Saints. There isn't a compelling reason for the Cowboys offense not to come out aggressively against any of their future opponents.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One week after the Chargers look like a total juggernaut against us, they lose to the lowly Raiders

All we need to know.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's the players, not the coaches (see: Ryan in New Orleans), which is alarming because it's a lot easier to replace one coach than say ten mediocre players.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parcells said he couldn't win with them.

Do you think Brandon Carr had any intention to come here and play his ass off? Fuck no.

They're just stupid and lazy. There's maybe 10 out of 53 worth keeping.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Most of Parcells guys are gone Jon. His last year was 2006

The core of them are still around.

You can't win with Witten, Ware, and Romo alone. Romo is the only leader of the three and he makes critical mistakes. The other two just parrot the company line and go through the motions.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
^ do not agree.

Is he worth the huge contract? No.

Is he horrible and should be cut? NO. Especially with all of the other holes on this roster.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So true.

I'm not particularly upset that the Cowboys failed to beat the Broncos, but I will be very frustrated if/when the Cowboys fail to aggressively attack opposing defenses as the season wears on.

The Cowboys offense (the game plans & play calling) needs to borrow a page from the Broncos and Saints. There isn't a compelling reason for the Cowboys offense not to come out aggressively against any of their future opponents.

Then be prepared to continue to be frustrated. You think Garrett is going to change now, even when he knows his job is on the line?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We do know that the Oakland Raiders have the same record as we do.

And that they can do what we can't. Hold a lead against the Chargers.

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well he fucking sucks now. So bad that we need to cut him in the offseason.

That guy is horrible.
Broaddus article today:

The player in this Cowboys secondary that I worry about the most because, I knew that this was going to happen, is the play of Brandon Carr. Where Claiborne has had his problems with his confidence and technique, teams have yet to take advantage of Carr in my view. On Sunday, I thought we saw a little of that. Where Carr has had his struggles in coverage, is the amount of separation we see between him and the receivers. I have always view him as a physical player that used that style in order to make up for a lack of foot speed, but I am having trouble finding that physical player.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's been terrible since he got here minus 4 or 5 good plays.

Good with the Chiefs, bad with us. Go figure.

Reaction score
Maybe well start airing it out and quit with the witten 5 yard out bullshit and well cruise to a 7-9 division title and a wildcard win over sf

Top Bottom