Reaction score

Refs:

Not one holding penalty for Ware. LT grabs his facemask while the ref is looking right at him. No call.

Manning while still in the pocket throws a 5 yard pass into the ground with no reciever anywhere around. No call.

Witten is pushed out of the back of the end zone with the ref looking right at him. You guessed it - no call.

We got screwed over again.

These were all huge no-calls. I hate refs so much. They have too much control in these games. It's becoming the NBA.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These were all huge no-calls. I hate refs so much. They have too much control in these games. It's becoming the NBA.

I don't understand why we continue to bend over and take it in the ass every year.

Reaction score
And how did that Knowshon Moreno run in the first drive when his knee hit the ground not get overturned for down by contact?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And how did that Knowshon Moreno run in the first drive when his knee hit the ground not get overturned for down by contact?

felt like that was the right call. Didn't see anyone touch him. The nonstop holding on Demarcus Ware went uncalled. Still think Romo was horse collared.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I will admit that was the right call for Moreno.

We got screwed the rest of the day.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Refs:

Not one holding penalty for Ware. LT grabs his facemask while the ref is looking right at him. No call.

Manning while still in the pocket throws a 5 yard pass into the ground with no reciever anywhere around. No call.

Witten is pushed out of the back of the end zone with the ref looking right at him. You guessed it - no call.

You forgot the horsecollar tackle that Phillips did on Romo that wasn't called --- I think that was more game changing than all the rest, and Romo was out of the tackle box.

Reaction score
Also remember that romo play a few years ago against the giants that was called a safety that was identical to the David Wilson play today that wasn't called a safety

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Selvie's hand was touching Moreno's hand when the knee went down.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good news guys! We will go 6-5 the rest of the way.

That is more wins than losses. Woo hoo! We're in this thing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Selvie's hand was touching Moreno's hand when the knee went down.

There was about as much Bronco homering going on by this crew as any game I've seen in quite some time.

They got away with a ton of shit today. If it weren't for the refs, they'd have definitely lost.

That said, we still had the ball late in the game with a chance to win, and invented another way to lose. Same story every year with this team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Refs:

It was freaking awful. On another play Ware was about to plaster Manning but was tackled from behind, ref staring right at it. No call.

Claiborne massively held by Brocno WR on a run play. Guy reaches out with BOTH hands, grabs Claiborne by arm. Ref staring right at it. No call.

Selvie clearly touched Moreno on that run play that was reviewed. Ref doesn't overturn call.

On the long pass to Bryant, look at the other side where the Bronco defender holds/rapes/molests Cole Beasley the ENTIRE 10 yds or so of his route. No call.

Its just freaking unbelievable. I bet Jones and Garrett never complain about this shit either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone see in the 1st half when Hatcher was 2 steps from sacking Peyton right up the middle and he got tackled from behind..

Yeah. Happened to Ware on one play too. Absolutely tackled from behind. In clear site for refs. Hell there's even two of the stupid mother fuckers back there now to look at it. Still don't call it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
felt like that was the right call. Didn't see anyone touch him. The nonstop holding on Demarcus Ware went uncalled. Still think Romo was horse collared.

I think Selvie touched him.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Ryan is probably better. He had tons of injuries including his 2nd best player (Lee) last season.

Garrett blows. Gotta run the ball more when you have a lead and keep Manning off the field. He's an idiot and was in way over his head today. Romo once again made him look like a decent coach.

I do feel really bad for Romo. He played out of this, err universe, and kept us in that game, but it'll be remembered for him "pulling a Romo" at the end. Fuck.
Our stud RB sucks. He got bigger and lost his wiggle. We need some balance.

Top Bottom