NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
What we know about Cowboys fans:

1. No matter how perfect of a game Romo plays it will never be good enough in their eyes. They'll always blame him for everything.

2. The refs. Blah blah blah. The refs.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
What we know about the Cowboys:

-The vets that were once a staple of this team are just about done. The peaks of their careers were wasted under Jason Garrett.

-This team goes as Tony Romo does. Without him we're a 4-12 team at best.

-When aggressive this offense can be really good.

-This defense is the worst D I have ever seen play. Tampa 2 needs updated.

-We have some talent at the WR position. Trade Miles for whatever we can get.

-Anthony Spencer was a bigger loss than originally thought.

-Ware dominated training camp. Plays average during the season.

-We have the biggest set of vaginas playing TE. Great hands. Big vaginas.

-This team was in it til the end against the best team in the league. One of the greatest offenses to be fielded with one of the greatest QBs, if not the greatest, to ever play the game. There's something to be said of that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
2 things.

1. The Cowboys play up or down to their opponents every week. Never dictating anything, always reacting. I'd rather see these guys lose every week fighting and doing it their way, than carefully trying to take whatever they can get 5-10 yards at a time. Romo is good enough to do what Manning does every week. The difference is, the Broncos have the balls to go out and take it.

2. Throwing down the field works. Jesus Christ, throw it deep more often. This was by far the most entertaining game I've watched since probably the Thanksgiving game where Romo threw for like 300 and 5tds. It's boring most weeks watching these guys tip toe around the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

1. No matter how perfect of a game Romo plays it will never be good enough in their eyes. They'll always blame him for everything.

I don't know of anyone who thought his game was nothing short of amazing yesterday. But the fact is he did have the ball with a chance to WIN the game and he had two bad plays, including the game clinching pick into triple coverage.

You thought it was fairly officiated? JFC man, put on some fucking glasses or something.

That crew was very biased yesterday. There is no debate about it.

Reaction score
These were all huge no-calls. I hate refs so much. They have too much control in these games. It's becoming the NBA.

I agree about the refs.

2 things.

1. The Cowboys play up or down to their opponents every week. Never dictating anything, always reacting. I'd rather see these guys lose every week fighting and doing it their way, than carefully trying to take whatever they can get 5-10 yards at a time. Romo is good enough to do what Manning does every week. The difference is, the Broncos have the balls to go out and take it.

True. One difference between the Cowboys and teams like the the Broncos and Saints is that the Broncos and Saints go all out and take it to defenses. The Cowboys don't.

We can hope that the Cowboys will finally "get it" and become more aggressive. The Cowboys offense should be capable of putting up at least 24 against anybody.

2. Throwing down the field works. Jesus Christ, throw it deep more often. This was by far the most entertaining game I've watched since probably the Thanksgiving game where Romo threw for like 300 and 5tds. It's boring most weeks watching these guys tip toe around the field.

Today's game reminds me of basketball in cleats and I'm not much of a basketball fan. I'd rather see old school football, but that brand of football has been outlawed by the rulebook.

I absolutely agree with you that the Cowboys offense needs to take full advantage of today's rules and press the ball aggressively down court ... throw deep ... you'll routinely get a completion or a flag. I may not like the style of play, but it is stupid not to take full advantage of the rules.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I guess you didn't watch the game.

Kindly go fuck yourself.

Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who thought his game was nothing short of amazing yesterday. But the fact is he did have the ball with a chance to WIN the game and he had two bad plays, including the game clinching pick into triple coverage.
It wasn't triple coverage. Escobar was covered man to man by Trevathan and had a step. The throw brought two other defenders into the picture, but it wasn't triple coverage. That's like saying Manning's pick to Claiborne was thrown into double coverage because Wilcox was covering Decker over the top.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You thought it was fairly officiated? JFC man, put on some fucking glasses or something.

That crew was very biased yesterday. There is no debate about it.

Does it matter? Really, does it? We would find a way to screw it up. It is the Dallas Cowboys. JFC man, you should understand that by now.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It wasn't triple coverage. Escobar was covered man to man by Trevathan and had a step. The throw brought two other defenders into the picture, but it wasn't triple coverage. That's like saying Manning's pick to Claiborne was thrown into double coverage because Wilcox was covering Decker over the top.

LOL Only you and Romo thought he had a step. What was wrong with throwing to the wide open guys?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me too. I would have rather it been a blowout than ANOTHER soul crushing loss.

Fuck

Reaction score
We DEFINITELY play to the level of our opponent, which means that next week's game will be an epic 14-13 shitfest.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just let the fucking team score and get the ball back. What in the fuck.

Reaction score
LOL Only you and Romo thought he had a step. What was wrong with throwing to the wide open guys?
ummm... considering Romo threw it behind Escobar and Trevathan had to get airborne to make a play on it, yeah I'd say Escobar had a step.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We DEFINITELY play to the level of our opponent, which means that next week's game will be an epic 14-13 shitfest.

Coaching. Plain and simple. Our play of style is dictated to us, never the other way around.

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score

He was also tripped as he threw it. I think by our own lineman.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I read somewhere today that Manning told Moreno not to score on the third and 1

Top Bottom