bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Lovie doesn't have a HC job yet. Why are we doing this? Fuck!

This is just like Jerry. "Kiffin was great... but that was 5 years ago. Norv won all those super bowls here. Let's bring him back. I was the GM when we won super bowls. I need to keep my job"

back_to_the_future_poster_01.jpg

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

This is just like Jerry. "Kiffin was great... but that was 5 years ago. Norv won all those super bowls here. Let's bring him back. I was the GM when we won super bowls. I need to keep my job"

I dont know, I would wait on lovie. We dont know if they have talked to lovie or not though so its hard to speculate.

at least they didnt hire herm edwards or something to run the tampa 2.

maybe they are going to hire the entire tampa crew.

Kiffin DC
Rod marinelli DL
Lovie Smith LB
Herm Edwards Secondary.

I bet we keep jerome henderson as secondary coach. Steve dennis was saying yesterday henderson and garrett get along pretty well.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Waits for the resident homers to rationalize this decision. Oops, too late.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
suck my dick bb I don't think it's homerish to be stoked that one of the most accomplished DCs of all time is coming to town.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
apparently coop and nate on their jerry is taking over tangent

they have to.

its the stations motto.

thats all they talk about.

middle of june with the basketball team in the finals and the baseball team in first place they talk about how jerry is an ass.

like anyone thinks he is a smart front office executive with a great plan.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
suck my dick bb I don't think it's homerish to be stoked that one of the most accomplished DCs of all time is coming to town.

I'll leave that unpleasant chore to your ex-wife or her gal pal

You would have praised any hire, so stop artificially pumping up Grandpa. Yeah, the fossil was good ... when candy bars were a nickel.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

hey look on the bright side tony dungy will say good things about us now.

is herm edwards still on tv somewhere? if so he will also say good things.

jon grudens head will explode trying to get all the good things out when he calls a game here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess this spells the end of playbooks on iPads. Old people and technology don't mix. Somewhere, Ryan is laughing.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
god dammit! we will have all of the tv guys saying good things about us...that definitely means we will lose..

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I bet Houston's really mad that they hired oldass Wade Phillips. We should have hired Raheem Morris he's so youthful. if only dom capers wasn't 62 Green Bay wouldn't have one of the best defenses in the NFL year in and year out. just dumb uneducated bashing based on one thing - age. Get a new talking point the guy can coach.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
suck it anyhow. its a pretty good hire and you know it.

the reality is if mcray/frampton are starting at safety it probably wont really matter.

your buddy church could excel in this scheme though, he can hit and move in small areas pretty well.

maybe he is the john lynch in this system

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

so it was ok for Any Reid or Rex Ryan to want these guys, but not us?

Top Bottom