Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Does Ray Horton still have shitlocks or dreadlocks, whatever the kids call them nowadays?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
its been like gruden horton kiffin norv i mean we're just hiring everyone.

noone knows. Someone text me when its over im sick of reading this stuff.

amen.

I really dont think anyone knows.

maybe mickey spagnola knows but he is not at liberty to talk about it like the ryan thing.

I am still waiting for Espn 103.3 to validate the story of a coach going crazy at valley ranch and having to be taken aside and calmed down before leaving.......on a day where bryan broaddus said no coaches were in the building.

galloway and mosley spent a whole day on this.......where is the validation? who was the coach?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Then no, Ray Horton isn't allowed.

Also, you guys remember when Jerry conducted a coaching search and he narrowed it down to Wade Phillips and Norv Turner?

That was disgusting.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lets get all the facts sheik norv and wade were pretty much all that was left. Oh and Ron Rivera. I can't fault Jerry on that one Parcells kind of fucked us.

pretty much no coach that got hired that year still has a job.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
At that point, you cancel the season, you don't hire Wade Phillips or Norv Turner.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At that point, you cancel the season, you don't hire Wade Phillips or Norv Turner.

You know why? Because we give up. We live in GiveUp America. I live in GiveUp America. I live in an America where... hey Ryan. I'm sorry to interrupt you, but if you're not too busy showering in your brother's urine or plotting your revenge against me, would you mind lighting my cigarette? Thanks bro. Hey Liam, I'm sorry I sent you to jail man, but anytime you want to stab me, it'd be really great for me because...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
well, anyone who likes kiffin throw a party.
anyone who hates kiffin punch a baby cause.

Nick Eatman @nickeatman 1m
Looks like monte kiffin as next DC is indeed going down .. Maybe sooner than later

i guess this makes sense seeing that the chiefs wanted to hire him. Maybe they thought other teams would have interest with all the new coaches being hired and didnt want to miss out on him?

72 years old. That has to worry everyone.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
kiffin it is!!! its all but done

says Eatman

i really really hope he can get rod marinelli to come coach the line.

broaddus speculated crawford could play the strong side end today....a good coach could really make him a player.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's not old, he's just closer to Jesus.

How were his defenses at creating turnovers?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's not old, he's just closer to Jesus.

How were his defenses at creating turnovers?

that was there m.o. that tampa team was all about discipline, running to the ball and creating turnovers. Just like the bears of today, no different.

the players have to really know the scheme, once they do its a turnover producing scheme.

sean lee in the role of brooks/urlacher and carter in the role of briggs is exciting though, if he plays on that side.

now if we could just find out what dwight smith is up to.

Reaction score
Lovie doesn't have a HC job yet. Why are we doing this? Fuck!

This is just like Jerry. "Kiffin was great... but that was 5 years ago. Norv won all those super bowls here. Let's bring him back. I was the GM when we won super bowls. I need to keep my job"

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd rather have Lovie but we're looking at the goddam pater familius (i dont know latin) of the tampa 2 here. Not a bad deal. Bonus, we never have to worry about him looking for a HC gig. If we want him he's probably ours until he dies.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Kiffin could not be reached for comment, as he was taking advantage of the early bird special at Denny's.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean if this is our version of Dom Capers how can you complain?

People got semi-hyped over Ryan because he confused Brees and Brady in two games with the Browns. Kiffin revolutionized shit and kept it at a high level for a long time. I'm down with it.

Top Bottom