Praxit

Spectator
Reaction score
....actually for Tony, staying here is probably his best bet to win a SB. Take a pay cut in exchange for a ring. ..ummm.. not a bad idea. :)

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
....actually for Tony, staying here is probably his best bet to win a SB. Take a pay cut in exchange for a ring. ..ummm.. not a bad idea. :)

I doubt he wants to do it as a backup

Praxit

Spectator
Reaction score
...yeah, I imagine your right. I probably wouldn't either. But because his age, he really doesn't have too many options to heed from. Not to mention state of health. I mean another shot to the back and down he goes again.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's hard to tell that to a veteran. Especially one that has been good for as long as Romo. More times than not they end up staying in game a couple years longer than they should have.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's hard to tell that to a veteran. Especially one that has been good for as long as Romo. More times than not they end up staying in game a couple years longer than they should have.

That's what Jimmy said about Randy and Danny White. "You practically have to rip the jerseys off their backs."

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Romo had 10 years of his prime robbed by clown ass front office management. He is still a top 10 qb in this league and I hope he goes to Denver and wins 1-2 titles.

Dallas has likely the dumbest fanbase in the entire league (scroll this thread for proof) and so it makes sense that nobody really understood how great tony was for this team.

Wouldn't it be fucked up if he goes to the Broncos, went to a Super Bowl only to lose to the Cowboys?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be fucked up if he goes to the Broncos, went to a Super Bowl only to lose to the Cowboys?

Even more fucked up is if he went to Denver and beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl (with Ware getting his second)

Wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Exactly how many times did Romo sleep with your wife?
:rofl

About the same number of times he sucked your dick I suppose.

You fucking Romosexuals make me sick, really. What's he ever fucking done? Look at him and Dak in the same picture, and it becomes clear why he shit the bed regularly, he's a skinny little stick man in comparison. ONLY time he ever got serious about his job is when he fucking lost it. Fuck him and his yuk-yuk and crap. We finally got a real QB..

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
:rofl

About the same number of times he sucked your dick I suppose.

You fucking Romosexuals make me sick, really. What's he ever fucking done? Look at him and Dak in the same picture, and it becomes clear why he shit the bed regularly, he's a skinny little stick man in comparison. ONLY time he ever got serious about his job is when he fucking lost it. Fuck him and his yuk-yuk and crap. We finally got a real QB..

By the end of this season it's very likely that Dak will have as many career playoff wins as Romo.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the end of this season it's very likely that Dak will have as many career playoff wins as Romo.

I'm just sick of this infantile sentiment that Romo "deserves" a ring. He doesnt deserve shit. He's got 80 million bucks for being nothing more than a annual tease artist. I'm glad for the end of an error. I don't give a shit what he does as long as it's somewhere besides Dallas. He represents the old loser culture and chemistry and I'll be even more happy when that cancer is excised.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
a great American
Yeah:

myimagehost

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm just sick of this infantile sentiment that Romo "deserves" a ring. He doesnt deserve shit. He's got 80 million bucks for being nothing more than a annual tease artist. I'm glad for the end of an error. I don't give a shit what he does as long as it's somewhere besides Dallas. He represents the old loser culture and chemistry and I'll be even more happy when that cancer is excised.

Yea I don't think he "deserves" to be the starter. If he really deserved to be the starter he already would be. And I also don't feel sorry for Romo. I can't feel sorry for any athlete making $20+ mil a year just because he's not starting. Guys need to get the fuck over it. Fact is Dak's efficiency and propensity to protect the ball is the perfect fit for the ball control offense they've built.

Reaction score
Yea I don't think he "deserves" to be the starter. If he really deserved to be the starter he already would be. And I also don't feel sorry for Romo. I can't feel sorry for any athlete making $20+ mil a year just because he's not starting. Guys need to get the fuck over it. Fact is Dak's efficiency and propensity to protect the ball is the perfect fit for the ball control offense they've built.

Jimmy Johnson said a few weeks ago that this offense has not played their best football yet, and I agree. Dak is already unbelievable, but he could become the next Brady if he hasn't peaked yet. We must keep the offensive line intact his whole career. Likewise, we need Zeke to be a lifer as well.

Top Bottom