Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LOL

Dismissed actually. But thanks for caring. Terrible photo though. That was a bad year for me. 2010-2012 was pretty painful. I only wish marijuana was my only problem.

Reaction score
You want praise for the military otherwise you wouldn't be so upset I criticized some of them, no?
Let's see here...

Ben: Our military personnel are stone-age people with modern day weapons.

Irv: Go fuck yourself.

Ben: I will not praise you nor will I pat you on the back as you are asking me to do.

Gotcha.

Christ you prove yourself to be an even bigger moron with each post. Please, keep going.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let's see here...

Ben: Our military personnel are stone-age people with modern day weapons.

Irv: Go fuck yourself.

Ben: I will not praise you nor will I pat you on the back as you are asking me to do.

Gotcha.

Christ you prove yourself to be an even bigger moron with each post. Please, keep going.

So you would have told me to go fuck myself if I said "Christ, I love the military."?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did you rat Ben? No wonder you understand nothing about honor because there's no honor amongst thieves, as they say.

No, my ex-wife was driving the car and I took the blame when they found it under her seat. It was less than a gram, so dismissed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, my ex-wife was driving the car and I took the blame when they found it under her seat. It was less than a gram, so dismissed.

Yeah, OK Ben. You've got some real serious issues. I knew when you went anti-military in very sick way that you had some psychological issues. I know there's a term for people like you but not sure what it is and really don't care to look it up. You're unhappy with your life, can't hold a steady job and lash out at the symbols that most normal folks would hold in higher esteem like the military. It makes you feel "normal" and, in a sick way, vindicated for your failures in life when those we honor and those in authority are proven fallible.

In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What do you mean?

You made some fucked up statements(about Irv) out of rage.
You have no control of self.
Have you ever sat down and wondered if all the bad shit that happens to you happen because of you?
You made poor choices,Ben,very poor.
And you know the saying,you reap what you sow.
Wise up.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, OK Ben. You've got some real serious issues. I knew when you went anti-military in very sick way that you had some psychological issues. I know there's a term for people like you but not sure what it is and really don't care to look it up. You're unhappy with your life, can't hold a steady job and lash out at the symbols that most normal folks would hold in higher esteem like the military. It makes you feel "normal" and, in a sick way, vindicated for your failures in life when those we honor and those in authority are proven fallible.

In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

Elaborate, bro. You know me so well.

And how was presenting facts about the military being sick? If anything, your boy Irving proved what I was saying about military when he stated what he did about my daughter.

That's been my experience with military people. What else am I to think?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You made some fucked up statements(about Irv) out of rage.
You have no control of self.
Have you ever sat down and wondered if all the bad shit that happens to you happen because of you?
You made poor choices,Ben,very poor.
And you know the saying,you reap what you sow.
Wise up.

What did I say to Irv?

Reaction score
He sends me this in PM... just so everyone here knows what kind of psychopath we are dealing with... I just want to make sure they are out for all to see...

Ben said:
When I find your family, I'll show you who will be choking on my dick! You can say whatever you want to me. Talk shit because I got arrested. But you talk about my daughter like that and I'll fuck you up and your family. No joke. I know you're not at home. But they are somewhere and you're no near. You fucked with the one thing I care about. My turn.

Irv said:
Fuck off. You don't give a shit about what anyone else cares about, you fuck with it all. You got a taste of your own medicine. Deal with it.

Ben said:
Yeah, I'll deal with them. Like I said, pedophile, your wife and kids are next. My next mugshot won't be a misdemeanor. Wow, dude, I knew you were sick. But that's warped, man. What a fucking psycho sicko you are.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He sends me this in PM... just so everyone here knows what kind of psychopath we are dealing with... I just want to make sure they are out for all to see...
That is a threat.
Take it seriously and report it today.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What did I say to Irv?

"When I find your family, I'll show you who will be choking on my dick! You can say whatever you want to me. Talk shit because I got arrested. But you talk about my daughter like that and I'll fuck you up and your family. No joke. I know you're not at home. But they are somewhere and you're no near. You fucked with the one thing I care about. My turn."

Do you understand what you did there?...that is a felony.
That is a threat across state lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom