Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you don't like what he has to say ignore him or argue with him and make your points. Stuff like what you guys posted is uncalled for and classless.
Says the guy who wished penile cancer on me for correcting his grammar. (I had to LOL when it happened though)

That's rich.

And yes, I'll be the first one to admit he got to me.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What ben said isn't necessarily a crime either. That is unless he doesn't let it rest and move on.

It's all good, man. All I know is say anything you want about me. I have thick skin. But talk about molesting my deceased daughter, then you had it coming. I doubt, if he reports it, he'll include that part.

Complete sicko though.

I would never stoop to THAT level.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn, I like to think i am a flag waving American who loves our military, but it shows the kind of people ben is dealing here when thy make him look right.

Fuck your entitlement, the reason you get the respect was for serving the country and not thinking you deserve something for it.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Damn, I like to think i am a flag waving American who loves our military, but it shows the kind of people ben is dealing here when thy make him look right.

Fuck your entitlement, the reason you get the respect was for serving the country and not thinking you deserve something for it.

:OhSnap

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The respect is not deserved,it is earned.
No entitlements needed,we don't ask for them.
What we will not put up,is drugged out losers characterizing our servicemen as stone aged brutes.
Not today,not tomorrow,not ever.

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
It's all good, man. All I know is say anything you want about me. I have thick skin. But talk about molesting my deceased daughter, then you had it coming. I doubt, if he reports it, he'll include that part.

Complete sicko though.

I would never stoop to THAT level.
Uh, he didn't say anything about molesting your daughter. You've quoted it a few times now. While what he said was pretty low, it didn't say anything about him molesting your daughter. Now what you said... Yeah, making threats over the internet to somebody's family, and clearly stating you know he isn't near home, IS against the law. You'd better hope he decides to just brush it off and not report it. Looks like Austin PD already know your name, this would probably not go over well for you.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Unless proven otherwise, I think those who served in the military are and were acting appropriately and honorably. Comments on a message board aren't enough to dissuade me otherwise.

But I wouldn't call those in the military more honorable than anyone else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom