Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Keep fucking around Bitch Ben...

You'll take this personally for quite sometime, won't you? Maybe you could go cry about it to your cuddle buddy, Zrinkill. You guys can spoon, fellate each other, and talk shit about me being anti-military, et cetera.

It couldn't hurt and might just make you feel better.

Last edited:

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You'll take this personally for quite sometime, won't you? Maybe you could go cry about it to your cuddle buddy, Zrinkill. You guys can spoon, fellate each other, and talk shit about me being anti-military, et cetera.

It couldn't hurt and might just make you feel better.

Stop fucking around Benny...

Reaction score
tumblr_mkarw9qsq21r4rnkdo1_500.gif

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sad thing is I've had this same conversation with the same very people who think they're special and that we owe them something.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sad thing is I've had this same conversation with the same very people who think they're special and that we owe them something.

No one is asking for special treatment,dick cheese.
You started this.Then tried to walk it back,then posted vile video shit.
You only demonstrated both lack of class and human decency.When those two walk hand in hand as they accompany you on a daily basis,poor choices and calamity occur regularly.And then you wonder why your life full of knowledge contradicts everything that is reality.Too inconvenient to ponder it player,but is very plausible Benny,that the joke is on YOU.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No one is asking for special treatment,dick cheese.
You started this.Then tried to walk it back,then posted vile video shit.
You only demonstrated both lack of class and human decency.When those two walk hand in hand as they accompany you on a daily basis,poor choices and calamity occur regularly.And then you wonder why your life full of knowledge contradicts everything that is reality.Too inconvenient to ponder it player,but is very plausible Benny,that the joke is on YOU.

You got trolled, bro. LOL

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
jeebus supports our military, they are for use against foriegners. Jeebus hates the police, their are for use against us.

Reaction score
You fucking bag of afterbirth, please show me ANY convo I've EVER had with you where I said I was in any way "special", or told you that you owe me something.

If you can't copy and paste it, see if you can pull it out of that feeble mind of yours. Even a vague memory. I'll be waiting.

When I see that you can't, everyone here will know you are a lying sack of the dogshit you would proudly leave on anyone's lawn.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You fucking bag of afterbirth, please show me ANY convo I've EVER had with you where I said I was in any way "special", or told you that you owe me something.

If you can't copy and paste it, see if you can pull it out of that feeble mind of yours. Even a vague memory. I'll be waiting.

When I see that you can't, everyone here will know you are a lying sack of the dogshit you would proudly leave on anyone's lawn.

You're still doing it. I criticized the military. And you're still upset about it. I say like our military and you say GFY. You want praise for the military otherwise you wouldn't be so upset I criticized some of them, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom