Reaction score
I am for the team, Theebs. How can you defend Romo after this game, and it has happened twice in four games already?

Yeah, yeah...root for your team whatever, bullshit! The guy has serious head trauma and isn't going to win anything for us.

Do we keep making up excuses for him time after time just so all the homers think he's our SB hero Qb? It's going to happen.

I think Romo's a good Qb, but in no way shape or form does he take this team to the SB. I believe this now. I'm done cheering for this clown. I've had all I can take from him.

Good day sir!
Do you and people like you think he doesn't care about this shit? Like he just throws the ball and whatever happens, happens? Jeez... It's like if anonymous joe is harder on Romo on an internet forum, then maybe Romo will read it and actually stop making mistakes.

Romo is this team. This team only goes as far as he takes them. This team can't win with a bus driver, game managing QB. It just won't happen. If you're gonna "stop cheering for this clown," you might as well take a break from watching the Cowboys for the next 5 years.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm still a Romo guy. I've seen him too many great things. He does shit the bed sometimes, but I'd be willing to bet, without looking at the stats, he's brough us back more than he's let us down.

I'll take the bad with the good. Tom Brady isn't going to fall into our laps anytime soon.

C

Cr122

Do you and people like you think he doesn't care about this shit? Like he just throws the ball and whatever happens, happens? Jeez... It's like if anonymous joe is harder on Romo on an internet forum, then maybe Romo will read it and actually stop making mistakes.

Romo is this team. This team only goes as far as he takes them. This team can't win with a bus driver, game managing QB. It just won't happen. If you're gonna "stop cheering for this clown," you might as well take a break from watching the Cowboys for the next 5 years.

Listen, I'm not saying he doesn't care, but c'mon, take care of the ball better and we win the game. It's that simple.

Was there any other reason why we lost, peplaw?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

You guys are something else.

Cythim, grab your stopwatch and let's go.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
YOU GUYZ ROMO HUNG HIS HEAD IN SHAME! LOOK AT HIM! HE'S ASHAMED!! CUT HIM SOME SLACK!! GUYZZ?

C

Cr122

I'll admit I'm pissed off right now and I am blowing off steam, but if this shit continues we aren't going anywheres with this kid.

I hate losing and for no good reason. Yeah, Tony has good games, but at this point of his career you would think he has matured, right?

Reaction score
Got it, make a mistake, hang head down, all is forgiven.
Who said I'm forgiving him? I just don't see the point in getting an ulcer over it.

Listen, I'm not saying he doesn't care, but c'mon, take care of the ball better and we win the game. It's that simple.

Was there any other reason why we lost, peplaw?
Look, I've admitted that Romo is probably the main reason why we lost. Not the only reason, but the main one. But like I also said in that other thread, ultimately I don't care what's the biggest reason why we lost. We lost. Correct mistakes and move on.

peplaw06 said:
I agree. But ultimately I don't care who is MORE to blame. I just care that our mistakes get fixed. We had a damn near perfect 2 1/2 quarters of football. There's nothing that says that we can't play that way long enough to win most of our games. Nothing. Not the play calling, not the OL, not the RBs lack of ability to hit a hole, not the center-QB exchange problems we had last week, not the backup WRs not knowing their assignments.... and not Romo.

I'm not saying we will be a perfect football team. But we have the ability to play enough good football to win most of our games.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who said I'm forgiving him? I just don't see the point in getting an ulcer over it.

Look, I've admitted that Romo is probably the main reason why we lost. Not the only reason, but the main one. But like I also said in that other thread, ultimately I don't care what's the biggest reason why we lost. We lost. Correct mistakes and move on.

Yep, until we have to correct them again.

I'm not getting an ulcer here, theebs is about to resign from his 6th forum. I'm just recognizing Romo for what he is.

Reaction score
YOU GUYZ ROMO HUNG HIS HEAD IN SHAME! LOOK AT HIM! HE'S ASHAMED!! CUT HIM SOME SLACK!! GUYZZ?
ZOMG THIS TEAM IS TEH AWFUL!! THEY SUCK!! I WILL NEVER WATCH THEM AGAIN!! ROMO SUCKS DONKEY DICK!! HE CAN GO DIE IN A FIRE! I WON'T CHEER FOR HIM ANYMORE!!

everyone else: YEAH!!!

next Sunday... rinse, repeat. new scapegoat: ZOMG THIS TEAM IS TEH AWFUL!! THEY SUCK!! I WILL NEVER WATCH THEM AGAIN!! COSTA AND OGLETREE SUCK DONKEY DICK!! THEY CAN GO DIE IN A FIRE! I WON'T CHEER FOR THEM ANYMORE!!

everyone else: YEAH!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread represents that many Cowboy fans recognize that Romo is a choke artist. Too bad this place isn't more like CZ where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Yeah, that'd be teh awesome.

I dont think choking had anything to do with it today, like many of the past games similar to this.

Romo is just a helter skelter player. He awes everyone with some of the stuff he can do, but then he also just throws games away with really stupid decisions, many time when he snt even under any pressure from the other team.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Then what's the point of going off the deep end after only one game 4 of a long 16 game season?

Cr is going off the deep end. Pointing out that Romo is going to muff up a couple more times is not going off the deep end, it's been historically proven. Whether it's during the rest of the season, the playoffs, or the next year and the year after that, it's going to happen.

Top Bottom