C

Cr122

I think different and I'm the furthest person from a homer here.

Romo had a great first half... bombed the second half. This shit happens. Just like he wins us games. That shit happens too. And lets not take anything away from the Lions, they're looking like a good team.

You set yourself up for disappointment when you thought this team was going to the SB this season. Start having realistic expectations.

Wait...when did I EVER say this team is going to the SB? You better start digging up something on where I said this, because I'm one of the few who had said this team is a few years away from that.

This team won't make a SB this year or next year. Maybe that was one of Jerruh's ball washing articles you had read about. It didn't come from my mouth.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Today felt like two different ball games.

The first game, Tony, Robinson, Dez and Witten tore shit up.

The second game, Tony played like shit, Dez and Robinson went missing and Witten caught 3 4yard passes on the final failed drive.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wait...when did I EVER say this team is going to the SB? You better start digging up something on where I said this, because I'm one of the few who had said this team is a few years away from that.

This team won't make a SB this year or next year. Maybe that was one of Jerruh's ball washing articles you had read about. It didn't come from my mouth.

I knew you typed with your tongue.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How are Tony and Witten still miscommunicating after all these years? I'm blaming it on Romo, as Witten seems to run everything to a T.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

Dude, I am definitely not going thru and looking for a time you homered out. Maybe I'm mistaken... but why would you have this reaction to Romo's performance if you thought different? If you knew he was never going to take us anywhere then why are you surprised?

Reaction score
Romo has lost me and I believe the rest of the Cowboy Nation.............

Before you could always point to the OL, a WR dropping a ball, a porous defense.

NO LONGER !!!! This guy is a one man, game losing, wrecking machine !!!!

This team has a solid game plan and the Lions didn't know what hit them.(They still don't)

All Romo had to do was manage and not take ANY chances in the 2nd half but he just can't help himself.

He will never change and we will never win anything of significance with him.

I'm so sick of this guy breaking my spirit for this team when he's the sole and only reason we can't win especially this year !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This thread is sorry.

It sucks that cowboys fans are always recognized as exactly what this thread represents...

What's even more sorry to me is that the people all going crazy are the same dummies always giving predictions like Dallas 45- other team 6....

It kind of sucks to see this forums true colors.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romo carries this teams fortune more then any other qb in the league except brady. Both teams rise and fall with their play. We saw what happened when brady slipped up last week.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thread is sorry.

It sucks that cowboys fans are always recognized as exactly what this thread represents...

What's even more sorry to me is that the people all going crazy are the same dummies always giving predictions like Dallas 45- other team 6....

Emotions are out of whack after losses.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thread is sorry.

It sucks that cowboys fans are always recognized as exactly what this thread represents...What's even more sorry to me is that the people all going crazy are the same dummies always giving predictions like Dallas 45- other team 6....

Excuse me, Mr. Hostile, but where are you getting that from? Was there a national poll on Cowboy fans or something?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with blowing off steam after a loss. We should all be mad.

I don't think you judge someone, or their knowledge of the game off of their comments after a shitty loss.

Reaction score
This thread is sorry.

This thread represents that many Cowboy fans recognize that Romo is a choke artist. Too bad this place isn't more like CZ where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Yeah, that'd be teh awesome.

Cythim

Reaction score
Emotions are out of whack after losses.

Exactly, same thing happened after the Jets game and we mellowed out the next day. It is hard not being jaded with the way this team has performed the last 1.5 decades.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thread represents that many Cowboy fans recognize that Romo is a choke artist. Too bad this place isn't more like CZ where it's all sunshine and rainbows. Yeah, that'd be teh awesome.

lol

If this were CZ, we'd merge every negative thread into one and hope we could push it down the page with 72 threads about moral victories.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Excuse me, Mr. Hostile, but where are you getting that from? Was there a national poll on Cowboy fans or something?

Constantly turning your back on our players. Acting like all qbs do not have bad plays here and there...lots of things happen during a game.

We are a good team and will be going forward.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think I'm going to take the, "has a propensity to make an awful lot of dumb decisions, more than he should for the money and expectations being laid on him" moniker off Romo.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Constantly turning your back on our players. Acting like all qbs do not have bad plays here and there...lots of things happen during a game.

We are a good team and will be going forward.

I still don't make the connection between venting steam after a loss, while pointing to factual reasons for that venting, from being labeled universally as worst sports fans. Mr. Hostile.

Reaction score
Romo needs to learn when to switch on the game manager/bus driver switch.

That's part Garrett's fault too

Top Bottom