C

Cr122

Thanks for another outstanding performance you fucking HOMO!!

Yep, that's right I'm off the Tony Romo bandwagon again. It's his fault we lost this game.

Leave it up to this piece of shit to throw into coverage and force a turnover. How can you have a lead like we did, and hand the Lions the game. Ridiculous! I'm embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan as should all of you.

Fuck it. Bomb the rest of the season, and draft a real QB in Andrew Luck. We suck!!

And the offensive line sucks just as bad. Man I'm pissed off right now. FUCK!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks for another outstanding performance you fucking HOMO!!

Yep, that's right I'm off the Tony Romo bandwagon again. It's his fault we lost this game.

Leave it up to this piece of shit to throw into coverage and force a turnover. How can you have a lead like we did, and hand the Lions the game. Ridiculous! I'm embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan as should all of you.

Fuck it. Bomb the rest of the season, and draft a real QB in Andrew Luck. We suck!!

And the offensive line sucks just as bad. Man I'm pissed off right now. FUCK!!

The Oline did better than what was expected.

Reaction score
What's it like being bipolar? That's cool if you want to admit jumping on and off bandwagons at a whim, I guess. Fucking bandwagon fans. Nut up you pussy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can't believe the thought never popped into Romo's head that a DB could cut underneath the route. I think he has ADHD.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's okay, Peplaw, we'll let em back on after this team rips off 5 straight wins and Romo throws 15 tds and 0 ints along the way.

Reaction score
Nah, I'll always remember how most of our fans are a bunch of pussies. They can jump on and off the bandwagon all they want. And they can claim they were always with this team through the hard times. But I'll know the truth.

Reaction score
What's it like being bipolar? That's cool if you want to admit jumping on and off bandwagons at a whim, I guess. Fucking bandwagon fans. Nut up you pussy.

I've said for a couple years now this team will never go far with Romo because he's so up and down. Of course fans will get excited over comeback wins, but I never had any doubt the choking Romo would soon make another appearance.

Reaction score
I've said for a couple years now this team will never go far with Romo because he's so up and down. Of course fans will get excited over comeback wins, but I never had any doubt the choking Romo would soon make another appearance.
So you predicted that Romo would throw some more INTs... Aren't you the fucking genius.

C

Cr122

I'm done with the Homo. He can DIAF.

I don't care if we start winning, because this piece of shit won't take us anywheres.

If you think different, you're a blind homer.

Reaction score
Color me bipolar.

I don't care. I'm done with Romo.

I'll still root for the team, obviously, and I know that right now, he offers us the best chance to win. But I also know that he'll never get it done with us, so I'm honest to God hoping we address QB at some point in the near future.

Romo is a dick tease. And this is coming from a guy who was wearing a Romo jersey all day (until that last interception).

Bookmark that in your memory, peplaw.

Reaction score
It seems CZ hasn't completely wore off of peplaw.
Yeah CZ is full of little bitches who can't quit crying after a loss. When I first started reading this board I thought it was more level-headed... Not as much optimism, and not as much pessimism. But turns out a few posters here are heavy on the pessimism.

Reaction score
So you predicted that Romo would throw some more INTs... Aren't you the fucking genius.

I knew it'd only be a matter of time before he'd turn around and blow more games, yes. It's what he does.

I take it you thought he'd suddenly become a consistent QB and stop throwing games away? lol

Looks like you are as much of an idiot as the zrinkill moron.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah CZ is full of little bitches who can't quit crying after a loss. When I first started reading this board I thought it was more level-headed... Not as much optimism, and not as much pessimism. But turns out a few posters here are heavy on the pessimism.

Dude, how many times are you going to watch Romo ditch games like this before you realize that he's going to do it again? I think that's what most of the reactions to Romo's performance today have been. And quite understandably.

Reaction score

Everytime you post for the rest of the day, I'm going to shit on my hand and wipe it on my monitor.

Top Bottom