Reaction score
Brandon George tweeted that Jaylon Smith is saying that his nerve is regenerating and he will be available for spring OTA's. Says that he could've played in the playoffs at a high level if he wasn't on IR.

From the player himself. Take it for what its worth.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As bad as I want this t be true I am at the point where I need to see him on the field playing at a high level before I can actually believe it. Too much talk from too many people that actually went to medical school who are doubters. Also too little yapping from Dr Jerry.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
fuck it. i am buying in on this. jaylon is saying its regenerating and he is confirming that the doctors are also telling him that. i am excited to see this dude play next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he gets back to close to what he was at Notre Dame, he'll be a huge addition to the defense. Kid can do a lot of things on the field.

Was still a huge risk we shouldn't have taken, but if he turns into a great player we'll all be happy to have him.

Reaction score
Can you imagine the ego boost Jerry's gonna have over the 2016 draft class if Jaylon is our best defensive player in a couple of years?

This could be an all-time great draft class though. It's probably up pretty high on the list right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports

This article says that both the Doctor and Jaylon confirm it's regenerating

And he is saying the feeling is coming back

So at least that's some good news

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As bad as I want this t be true I am at the point where I need to see him on the field playing at a high level before I can actually believe it. Too much talk from too many people that actually went to medical school who are doubters. Also too little yapping from Dr Jerry.

At least this is finally from a reliable source and not the ridiculous speculation from virtually endless "sources". Its cause for a wee bit of optimism imo

good pernt about jeri tho, hard to believe he wasnt the one spewing this everywhere out of his festering blow hole

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
247Sports

This article says that both the Doctor and Jaylon confirm it's regenerating

And he is saying the feeling is coming back

So at least that's some good news

I saw a blurb the other day that said something about "my 4.4 speed is returning"

That's pretty damn amazing.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I saw a blurb the other day that said something about "my 4.4 speed is returning"

That's pretty damn amazing.

He was actually clocked the other day at 4.5 with that brace on. Dude is a freak.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was actually clocked the other day at 4.5 with that brace on. Dude is a freak.

And he weights around 245 or something I thought I read.

Pretty exciting to think what he might be able to add to the defense.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
And he weights around 245 or something I thought I read.

Pretty exciting to think what he might be able to add to the defense.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing him next to Lee. Holy shit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith news

Mark my words, you heard it here first!

Next season Lee and Smith are both going to collide at full speed going for the ball carrier

At least one if not both will be injured because they hit each other

Last edited:

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Next season Lee and Ramsey are both going to collide at full speed going for the ball carrier

Think you're suffering from Jaylonitis (a disease which causes the sufferer to get their Jaylons mixed up).

Top Bottom