Reaction score
That's extreme (right in this case) arguing 101. The left does it too.

In this situation it was the correct answer. SP doesn't want anyone to really show him. He already has his mind made up. Anyone with common sense can see that raising taxes on those providing the jobs will result in fewer jobs being provided. And yes, the "rich" includes multitudes of small businesses.

Reaction score
Romney was being real mean about silindra. Sooner or later we got to invest in shit like that, gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

And he'll eliminate obamacare day 1, won't raise taxes on the rich, won't cut the defense budget

Hmm who's left?

$90 billion on green energy...much of it to O's supporters...most of it wasted. Yeah, good idea. Findind alternatives is one thing but $90b??? on failed companies?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone with common sense can see that raising taxes on those providing the jobs will result in fewer jobs being provided

People with commons sense used to think the earth was flat and created 6k years ago.

Prove it. And prove that lowering the taxes creates more jobs.

I'll wait.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What do you mean so? This is the centerpoint of Republican economic policy you better have some fucking proof that it works. I'm not the one making the claim I don't have to prove anything. Burden of proof, yo.

Reaction score
And...noone cares.

tbh it's a fucking travesty that you people are allowed to vote.

But you've got no issue with these people voting, right?

[video=youtube;tpAOwJvTOio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio[/video]

[video=youtube;Fhep2QOzM2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhep2QOzM2s[/video]

[video=youtube;P36x8rTb3jI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI[/video]

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There are stupid people all over. I'm just shocked that I can show you guys this stuff and you don't care about the idiocy of Republican ideas, the lack of feasibility, or the outright lies that they tell. All that matters is they're not Obama, apparently.

IOW I expect more out of you guys than those morons.

Reaction score
What do you mean so? This is the centerpoint of Republican economic policy you better have some fucking proof that it works. I'm not the one making the claim I don't have to prove anything. Burden of proof, yo.

The issue isn't as much about lowering taxes as it is about not raising taxes, yo. And yes, it's been proven that raising taxes leads to decrease in jobs. So what is the alternative, maintaining or even lowering tax rates. Comprehende?

Reaction score
There are stupid people all over. I'm just shocked that I can show you guys this stuff and you don't care about the idiocy of Republican ideas, the lack of feasibility, or the outright lies that they tell. All that matters is they're not Obama, apparently.

IOW I expect more out of you guys than those morons.

Out-right lies?

You mean like how Obama promised to cut the deficit in half yet ended up doubling it in less than 4 years?
Like how Obama promised to not raise taxes on anyone making under $250k yet he has done just that?
Like how Obama stated individual insurance rates would be lowered by $2500/person and yet it has increased by about that amount?

It's laughable that an Obama supporter can with a straight face accuse someone else of lying.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still waiting for you to prove that lowering taxes = more jobs. Again the tax rate on the rich and on corporations is lower than EVER. Where are the jobs? If this core principle really works, it should be easy to prove and provide support for, so what are you waiting for? Show me that it works. Show me the enormous job explosion since we've implemented these historically low tax rates.

It's not possible that the taxes have been lowered and the job creators are sitting on that extra dough rather than reinvest it in the market place, is it? I mean they wouldn't do that, would they - certainly not when corporate profits are at an all time high? Because that would fly directly in the face of "lower taxes for the job creators = more jobs" Republican law, and anyone who kept espousing it would look like a fucking ******.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We can move onto that once you either prove that lowering them creates more jobs (since this is the central idea behind Republican economic policy) or you admit that it doesn't.

Reaction score
We can move onto that once you either prove that lowering them creates more jobs (since this is the central idea behind Republican economic policy) or you admit that it doesn't.

Actually the central idea is to not raise taxes, including not on the job creators. And yes, it is proven raising taxes will decrease jobs.

Unfortunately, under Obama, not only are the Bush tax cuts going to expire this January, but more taxes are going to go into effect in 2013 including several involving his Obamacare bill. Not surprisingly these were all put into effect after this years election because otherwise he knew he'd have no chance to win a 2nd term.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Again, not what I asked bro.

Show me the study that proves lowering taxes on the wealthy and corporations creates jobs. That there is a direct correlation. Explain why this hasn't worked since it was implemented by Bush despite the fact that corporate taxes are lower than ever, while their profits are higher than ever and wages are at an all time low. I'll wait while you google.

Reaction score
Again, your question isn't relevant since it's not about lowering taxes, it's about not raising them. You think it's bad now, just wait and see what happens if you get your way and Obama is re-elected and begins to raise taxes and the rates on the job creators.

Top Bottom