superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romney was smug and arrogant and generally did well just from a perception standpoint, but he still had almost no substance. Obama murdered him with facts, which are boring to stupid people I guess, but in reality more tasty. I think they're saving their zingers for some other debate. Romney still has to answer for his nonsense tax plan and inability to give a solid answer about any of his other plans. We'll figure that out after I get elected guys. ok.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
nAhBg.jpg

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Romney was smug and arrogant and generally did well just from a perception standpoint, but he still had almost no substance. Obama murdered him with facts, which are boring to stupid people I guess, but in reality more tasty. I think they're saving their zingers for some other debate. Romney still has to answer for his nonsense tax plan and inability to give a solid answer about any of his other plans. We'll figure that out after I get elected guys. ok.

It worked last election, at least until the election.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well at least you guys aren't like hypocritically approving of your guy using the alleged same tactics as the guy you hate used four years ago to get elected.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol

I'm on the right here, but I was shocked Obama was so bad last night. I don't agree with him politically but I'll admit that he's a great politician and a great candidate. I've never seen him look so shaky like that.

In all seriousness, it made me hope something really serious hasn't been going on behind the scenes the last week or two that was taking all of Obama's time and attention, because I can't imagine why he'd look that unprepared.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's called playing possum he's saving the good stuff.

Romney shot his wad too early - like sheik in pretty much any sexual situation.

Reaction score
It's called getting exposed without his teleprompter. First time he's ever been challenged and it showed. No smoke and mirrors for him to hide behind last night.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt Biden will look bad in that but hopefully they start pressing these idiots on their nonsensical tax "plan" where they slash taxes, have no realistic plan for cutting spending and then expect the budget to magically balance itself because slashed taxes = more jobs.

Except for the fact that that's never true.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
See Chris Wallace grilling Ryan on his "revenue-neutral" plan. Fucking morons. Are any of you paying any attention to any of this? They keep talking about their plan but when pressed on their ideas that don't make any sense they have no answer, or want to answer it after they get elected. So what is anyone voting for them for except that they're not the black guy?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/01/foxs-jarrett-invents-specifics-in-ryans-fox-int/190253

[video=youtube;PM66-SxHDu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM66-SxHDu0&feature=related[/video]

"I don't have the time to explain the math"

What in the fucking fuck?

Fox News' Gregg Jarrett suggested that Rep. Paul Ryan offered specifics on his and Romney's tax plan during an interview with Fox. In fact, when pressed for specifics during that interview, Ryan dodged, claiming that the plan is "revenue neutral" without offering details as to why.

On Happening Now, Brad Woodhouse, communications director for the Democratic National Committee, called on Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to "lay out a specific plan" for tax reform. Guest co-host Gregg Jarrett then said he wanted to "clarify" that in a recent interview Ryan "twice said that (his tax plan) was revenue neutral. The math, that means, is zero." Jarrett added, "He was asked about the math, he twice said revenue neutral. That's zero, that's a digit, that's the math."

Jarrett was referring to an appearance by Ryan on Fox News Sunday, in which host Chris Wallace pressed the Wisconsin congressman for specifics about how the numbers in the Romney-Ryan tax plan add up. After Ryan denied a charge from the Obama campaign that the plan would cost "$5 trillion over 10 years" if rates are cut 20 percent for everyone, Wallace asked the congressman how much the plan would cost. Ryan responded: "It's revenue neutral. It doesn't cost $5 trillion dollars."

Wallace again asked Ryan how much his plan would cost, and again Ryan responded: "It's revenue neutral."

Contrary to Jarrett's claim, Ryan's response that the Romney-Ryan tax plan is "revenue neutral" is not "the math." Ryan insisted that the plan is "revenue neutral," but he didn't specify how he would make his cuts "revenue neutral" beyond vague talk of eliminating deductions and loopholes. For Jarrett to suggest that Ryan offered specifics is dishonest.

Of course, there is good reason for not telling the American people how the Romney-Ryan tax plan would be made revenue neutral. As nonpartisan, independent analysts have shown, fulfilling the requirements of the tax plan and keeping it revenue neutral would necessitate a large increase in how much middle-class Americans pay in taxes every year.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Love seeing the libs squirm. lol

And even funnier listening to Obama's "plan" as if he's new on the scene and hasn't been in the WH the last 4 years making things worse. Sorry O, but "hope and change" slogans isn't going to be enough this time around.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone know what the next debate topic is?

when does Romney get to expose this Benghazi-gate?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dude, just quit man.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The next debate is the VP denate next Thursday, which should be another really bad night for the dems. Although in this case, I think its expected because Biden is such a moron.

The next Pres debate I beleive they said was some sort of townhall format. Not sure what the topics will be.

Reaction score

It's slated to be about foreign and domestic policy. Sounds kind of all-emcompassing.

Candy Crowley of CNN :eyeroll: is scheduled to moderate

Top Bottom