NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually thought it was a good debate and Trump did a whole lot better. I think he actually had her flustered and exposed her BS.

I found it to get boring after a while. Trump may have done a little better but he missed some opportunities to really bury her fat arse. Obviously what he says substance wise is far better than her but he needs to stay away from the pissing contest responses. Thats a turn off to a lot of people. There is absolutely nothing he could say or do that would cause me to not vote for him in this election. In no scenario could he ever be as bad as the witch.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I found it to get boring after a while. Trump may have done a little better but he missed some opportunities to really bury her fat arse. Obviously what he says substance wise is far better than her but he needs to stay away from the pissing contest responses. Thats a turn off to a lot of people. There is absolutely nothing he could say or do that would cause me to not vote for him in this election. In no scenario could he ever be as bad as the witch.

You could just choose not to vote.

No sense in eating fried shit if you can't stand the taste of refried shit. Choosing to eat no shit seems pretty reasonable.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I thought Trump hit her pretty hard and took her out of her game from the get go. He needed to keep hammering away and I think he did that. The Clinton's are assassins who will do and say anything to get elected. I like that he just kept going at her and I think that makes a big difference. And her answers are just another canned sales pitch. It came off as rehearsed. I actually thought he gave some decent policy answers.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You could just choose not to vote.

No sense in eating fried shit if you can't stand the taste of refried shit. Choosing to eat no shit seems pretty reasonable.

A non vote is equivalent to a vote for Hillary. I couldnt live with that on my conscience.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually thought he gave some decent policy answers.

The ObamaCare issue was one for sure. She talked about not giving up what we gained and rambled and said nothing at all. He did tho. had some substance when she had none.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
When the fat mooslim asked her question I thought he should have asked her a question or two. Like, why do these terrorists do what they do in the name of Islam? And why is that mooslims rarely denounce these acts? And why dont mooslims worldwide as a group do something to put a stop to these terrorist acts in the name of Islam?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A non vote is equivalent to a vote for Hillary.
It is not. That is totally without logic or qualification. A non vote is just a non vote. It means the person did not vote. It favors none of the candidates.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
A non vote is equivalent to a vote for Hillary. I couldnt live with that on my conscience.

No. A non vote is a vote for nobody.

You can also probably rest easy in that unless you live in a battleground state, your state is already decided.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Problem with Hoof's analogy is unfortunately we can't avoid the result by sitting out. We're all going to have to take a bite of this shit sandwich whether we vote or not.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Problem with Hoof's analogy is unfortunately we can't avoid the result by sitting out. We're all going to have to take a bite of this shit sandwich whether we vote or not.

Why the fuck do we have to support these two parties?

Why don't we have the balls to give both parties the middle finger and vote for Johnson/Weld?

same ol same ol, thus why nothing ever changes

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This election is not a matter of which candidate would be better for the country. It's a matter of which candidate will do the least amount of damage to this country over the next four years!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do you mean what is the point of voting? Or what is my point?

For me, there probably is no point in voting. I probably won't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Trump went from "Locker Room Talk" to "Lock Her Up" talk. New snappy line I suggest for The Don: "Hillary should be in the Big House not the White House. The booking office not the Oval office."

Reaction score
Do you mean what is the point of voting? Or what is my point?

For me, there probably is no point in voting. I probably won't.
If you don't feel like you should vote, then why should anyone vote? Take that out to its logical conclusion and you're just accepting that government will control your life to whatever degree it sees fit. If you're not willing to vote, then you're certainly not going to be willing to revolt. So you're just a rat in a cage, at the mercy of those in control until you die.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I probably won't vote because 1) they both suck and neither are worthy of a vote, and 2) in this state my lesser-of-two-evils choice will win anyway.

If either of those two things were different, I'd vote. I've voted my whole life. But never have I see two worse candidates than this.

Reaction score
I agree with that totally. I just want them to know that I think they're both shitty. So I'm hoping to contribute to a statement that tells both parties that if they keep doing elections this way, they won't last for long. They need to know it's not just apathy, because if people don't vote, that's what their spin on it will be.

Top Bottom