yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You can vote for him, but you're still going to have to live under the presidency of Trump or Hillary.

No doubt and I'll happily vote my conscience and live with the inevitable results but I wouldn't have to if everyone who hates these two candidates would do the same

problem is people vote out of fear and assume their vote would be a waste on Johnson/Weld and therefore create a self fulfilling prophecy

Only extremist die-hards are excited about either candidate, if everyone else voted J/W, they'd win in a landslide

wont happen because sheep gonna sheep

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The old adage applies...

If you don't vote, you don't get to complain about who is elected.

but you guys will show them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I probably won't vote because 1) they both suck and neither are worthy of a vote, and 2) in this state my lesser-of-two-evils choice will win anyway.

If either of those two things were different, I'd vote. I've voted my whole life. But never have I see two worse candidates than this.

then at least punt your non-vote on Johnson/Weld. You should give them a listen, you sound as disgusted as I am. They're not perfect and we could probably rip them apart if we spent enough time on it (like virtually anyone else) but at least you know you're vote is going on record as a big fuck you to the 2 party rigged system.

Johnson/Weld aren't part of the debate because of rules set up by the republicans and democrats, its horse shit what these assholes do.

Economy craters in 2008 and right in the middle of the crisis, congress votes themselves a raise

Congress pass health care act but has their own separate private health care and IIRC, its paid for, for life by you and I

i could go on and on.....

These sorry mother fuckers really piss me off

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unless Wikileaks drops a bombshell on Clinton she will win this election. That is Trumps last hope

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I write in a fictional character can I complain?

Yes. The more ridiculous the name the more you get to complain.

John Doe? You get to quietly voice your frustration.

Dick McNuttsandballs? Go crazy.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Unless Wikileaks drops a bombshell on Clinton she will win this election. That is Trumps last hope

Um, how much more negative news about Hillary do people need not to vote for her?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And there in lies the problem! The lies, cheating in the primary, email server, Benghazi, blah blah blah....

None of it matters to her supporters

Just like the libs say how can you vote for Trump with all the mean things he's said? And we laugh at the notion of not voting for him because he said some mean shit.

It's the same with the Libs, they laugh at the idea of not voting for Hillary because of everything she has done. None of it matters to them

What confuses me is how the swing voters can even consider brushing off the emails and everything else and not even take it into consideration when selecting who to vote for

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio yesterday. This 70 something year old dude said the younger generation is going to ruin this nation and he's glad he'll be dead before it fully happens.

I wish I was 70 something instead of 33 or whatever age I am. Years run together after 30 and it's hard to keep track. But yeah, our kids will definitely feel the effects of all this social justice/welfare culture bullshit.

The only thing I can do is make sure I hide enough cash to hopefully make sure my kids are taken care of.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think it's(this election and Trump's chances)over, but I'm going to be fine either way.

so neener neener neener, fuck everybody else, and I hope every single Hillary voter gets exactly what they deserve. Unemployment, shrinking income, more violence in inner cities, and horrible schools.

The funny thing is, I don't think Trump could fix much of it, but it would go a long way toward fixing our political system if politicians understood we are really willing to tell them to fuck themselves.

You guys think these GOP hacks are scared of Trump losing? Get your head checked. They are worried about a revolt. That's why they look for any excuse to condemn Trump. How many bad things have you heard the establishment say about Hillary? It's comical how see-through the system is.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Um, how much more negative news about Hillary do people need not to vote for her?

Yeah, no shit. And I'm wondering who these voters are that are swayed by Trump's latest comments and suposedely tilted the polls in Hillary's favor. I mean, are they oblivious to all the bullshit surrounding Hillary and the Dems? Something just doesn't seem right......

Reaction score
For many people, this election is about voting for the lesser of two evils.

It isn't as if most Trump supporters don't see his shortcomings; they just think that on balance, he's better than Hillary. Same thing with the Hillary supporters. They see her shortcomings, but see her evils as less bad than Trump's.

If Trump doesn't win, it doesn't mean that he ceases to be a change agent. His candidacy shows the importance of the disgruntled.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For many people, this election is about voting for the lesser of two evils.

I agree 100% but would take it a step further and say most people.

I live in Libtard country and I have yet to hear even a single Libtard say they are voting for Hillary on her merits alone. They ALL say "at least she's not Trump"

Which is similar to what most of the Trump supporters I talk to say, I will never vote for Hillary so my only option is to vote for Trump.

There are a few that are voting for Trump and his imaginary Mexico funded wall and a stop to the illegal immigration but that's just because we are in Los Angles and so directly effected by illegal immigration

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only thing I can do is make sure I hide enough cash to hopefully make sure my kids are taken care of.

better stash gold or diamonds, if the shit goes down, the currency likely wont be worth anything

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't think it's(this election and Trump's chances)over, but I'm going to be fine either way.

so neener neener neener, fuck everybody else, and I hope every single Hillary voter gets exactly what they deserve. Unemployment, shrinking income, more violence in inner cities, and horrible schools.

The funny thing is, I don't think Trump could fix much of it, but it would go a long way toward fixing our political system if politicians understood we are really willing to tell them to fuck themselves.

You guys think these GOP hacks are scared of Trump losing? Get your head checked. They are worried about a revolt. That's why they look for any excuse to condemn Trump. How many bad things have you heard the establishment say about Hillary? It's comical how see-through the system is.

People in this country are too big of pussies to revolt. That's everyone. The left is too fucking soft, young, and ignorant and the right is largely too old and too out of shape for a revolt.

Top Bottom