Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I agree 100% but would take it a step further and say most people.

I live in Libtard country and I have yet to hear even a single Libtard say they are voting for Hillary on her merits alone. They ALL say "at least she's not Trump"

Which is similar to what most of the Trump supporters I talk to say, I will never vote for Hillary so my only option is to vote for Trump.

There are a few that are voting for Trump and his imaginary Mexico funded wall and a stop to the illegal immigration but that's just because we are in Los Angles and so directly effected by illegal immigration

Nobody votes on merits. Ever.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Was at the Trump Rally today. Fired up crowd. I will say this about the crowd, it was a normal looking, normal dressed crowd and it appeared that everybody had pants that fit. No weirdos. No freaks. No riff raff. Just people you would want for a neighbor.

When the crowd started chanting "Lock Her Up!" "Lock Her Up!" over and over when he mentioned Hillary it was wild and crazy. Everybody having a fun time. Just a crowd of good American people who are fed up with seeing what the Libtards and establishment have done to this country.

I didnt stay for the whole thing and wasnt even planning on being there. I saw police lining the road and saw Trumps plane on final as it was close to the airport. I texted a friend thats a big Trump supporter and she asked if I wanted her tickets to the rally and said she would email them to me. My kid wanted to go so we went for part of it.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t11.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fuck it. I'm voting myself that way I can pull it out in arguments.

"That's a fair point, but who had more votes in the last presidential election? Seems like I win".

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Seems like Trump is melting down. He's sounding sort of crazy.

What did he say now?

I have to say he's correct on his assessment of the media that masquerades as news.

"The corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political, special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda. And the agenda is not for you, it's for themselves."

Reaction score
If Hillary wins the election, I hope America fucking collapses. I hope there's nothing but race wars, Syrian suicide bombers, 2nd amendment losses, crashed economy... fucking everything. I hope this country just becomes a disgusting dumpster fire.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
If Hillary wins the election, I hope America fucking collapses. I hope there's nothing but race wars, Syrian suicide bombers, 2nd amendment losses, crashed economy... fucking everything. I hope this country just becomes a disgusting dumpster fire.

:lol Have you left the country?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

I think she's terrible. At a minimum, she should have lost her clearance and been tried I think. A blatant disregard for handling of classified data. Unfit to be President

Having said that, do you really think Trump stands any chance of being successful? He's an F list celebrity whose wealth is overrated with terrible ideas, an inflated ego and thin skin. He'd be a dumpster fire as well

Horrible choices. I'm not sure how we got here

Reaction score
In the past 24-48 hours ... I don't know if it is fatigue, stress, pressure, anticipation of a loss, or what, but Trump sounded as if he's thinking of himself as a martyr. It had a weird David Koresh-like vibe to it.

And the way he was lashing out against Paul Ryan. Just sort of remarkable.

Reaction score
Michael Issikoff says NBC is sitting on devastating tape of Juanita Broaddrick

By Thomas Lifson

The NBC subsidiary of Comcast is reportedly combing its archives for material damaging to Donald Trump but ignoring requests to air the full interview with Juanita Broaddrick by Lisa Myers 17 years ago.

According to Brent Schur of the Free Beacon:

The reporter that first learned about Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky said on Thursday that NBC is sitting on the full tape of its initial interview with Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick and should release it before the election.

Michael Isikoff, who was a leading reporter during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, said in a Thursday discussion that NBC should release a 17-year-old tape of an interview that it conducted with Broaddrick. Broaddrick has long claimed that the interview that NBC aired edited out her claim that Hillary Clinton was involved in quashing Broaddrick’s rape claims.

“NBC has the full tape of the original Lisa Myers interview,” Isikoff said during an online discussion on Sidewire.com. “NBC ought to check its archive and run the full interview. (AS long as they’re now culling their archives!)”

The network previously ran the tape but edited out material that was damaging to Hillary. This conspiracy has some history to it.

“Folks have made much of the fact that her claim about the conversation she had with Hillary wasn’t in the interview that run,” Isikoff said. “Broaddrick said it got cut out; Lisa Myers has since agreed Broaddrick said this then—and NBC chose to cut it out.”

NBC has never released an unedited version of its interview with Broaddrick.

Both NBC and the Washington Post “closely vetted” Broaddrick’s claims at the time and chose to run with stories on her claims, Isikoff said.

If we believe that the cover-up is always worse than the crime (which has been media gospel since Watergate, regarded as the high point of American journalism by most journalists themselves), then Hillary’s suspected intimidation of a woman raped by her husband in order to keep her silent surely outweighs any of the accusations of boorishness lobbed at Donald Trump.

This time, there is tape. Tape is what made the difference in focusing public attention on Trump's alleged misbehavior.

Maybe it is time for the torches and pitchforks to start parading in front of 30 Rock.

The NBC subsidiary of Comcast is reportedly combing its archives for material damaging to Donald Trump but ignoring requests to air the full interview with Juanita Broaddrick by Lisa Myers 17 years ago.

According to Brent Schur of the Free Beacon:

The reporter that first learned about Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky said on Thursday that NBC is sitting on the full tape of its initial interview with Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick and should release it before the election.

Michael Isikoff, who was a leading reporter during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, said in a Thursday discussion that NBC should release a 17-year-old tape of an interview that it conducted with Broaddrick. Broaddrick has long claimed that the interview that NBC aired edited out her claim that Hillary Clinton was involved in quashing Broaddrick’s rape claims.

“NBC has the full tape of the original Lisa Myers interview,” Isikoff said during an online discussion on Sidewire.com. “NBC ought to check its archive and run the full interview. (AS long as they’re now culling their archives!)”

The network previously ran the tape but edited out material that was damaging to Hillary. This conspiracy has some history to it.

“Folks have made much of the fact that her claim about the conversation she had with Hillary wasn’t in the interview that run,” Isikoff said. “Broaddrick said it got cut out; Lisa Myers has since agreed Broaddrick said this then—and NBC chose to cut it out.”

NBC has never released an unedited version of its interview with Broaddrick.

Both NBC and the Washington Post “closely vetted” Broaddrick’s claims at the time and chose to run with stories on her claims, Isikoff said.

If we believe that the cover-up is always worse than the crime (which has been media gospel since Watergate, regarded as the high point of American journalism by most journalists themselves), then Hillary’s suspected intimidation of a woman raped by her husband in order to keep her silent surely outweighs any of the accusations of boorishness lobbed at Donald Trump.

This time, there is tape. Tape is what made the difference in focusing public attention on Trump's alleged misbehavior.

Maybe it is time for the torches and pitchforks to start parading in front of 30 Rock.

Read more: Blog: Michael Issikoff says NBC is sitting on devastating tape of Juanita Broaddrick
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Top Bottom