Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This election season gets more ridiculous by the day. After a 97-1 override of a Presidential Veto, those who voted are now blaming the President for not being more involved in the process regarding the very bill that he vetoed. Un-fucking-real.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So the FBI helped those they gave immunity to in this Clinton email scam destroy all their electronic devices.

Nah, no political bias or anything involved there at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well at least Pence was the one who looked sane last night

And Kaine went full "Trump" on him instead of the other way around. I don't think the Trump/Pence ticket could handle two psychos

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is awesome. Play with sound on.

[video]http://safeshare.tv/x/kXjbXGyQDsE[/video]

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Polls now strongly favoring the ****.

Maybe she'll die in office after a few months.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Polls now strongly favoring the ****.

Maybe she'll die in office after a few months.

If she gets elected thats the best we could hope for. On the other hand, if she gets elected the idiots that voted for her deserve everything that comes with her.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trump will just grab her by the pussy.

That is easily the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in a while. I mean, it's like when you think the guy can't say some shit that would surprise you this audio comes out. What a fucking nut.

Reaction score
Passed a CNN truck yesterday with a political trailer - not sure if they bring it to events or what. But anyways it had trumps picture on it with him mean mugging and looking intimidating, while Hillary had a big shit heartwarming smile on her pic. Pretty sure the pic selection was aimed to send subliminal messages.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Some college professor who's been correct predicting the presidential election since 1984, predicts Trump wins it.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
2pts nationally is "strongly" favoring?

Really?

Guess if you've seen 1 poll, you've seen them all.

And relative to where the polls were at, the direction of moment is in her favor.

Shitty situation. I bet it'll be a hundred years before we see such awful choices again. Im rooting for the grim reaper no matter the outcome.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't even realize till this morning what happened. I guess there's a huge furor over Trump's comments recorded 11 yrs ago. Apparently many Republicans want Trump to drop out or for the party to move to replace him.

I get what he said was in poor taste, but that shouldn't rank as something "worse" than being a huge fucking lying corrupt piece of garbage like the Kunt. Especially when you consider her stuff goes on over decades and some of the worst corruption was when she was Secretary of State

Reaction score
This mealy mouthed bullshit about Hillary is worse is the height of intellectual dishonesty.

This isn't about her.

This is about a boorish, frat boy, man child, who is not someone who should be president. It makes me sick that people will sell their soul to the party to support a low life like him. The tortured logic you have to go through to ultimately just support the R... might as well just turn off your brain and we'll just mark your vote Republican for the rest of your life.

Personally, I think you should be clamoring for more options, more parties, ANYONE who could allow you to have a clean conscience after you vote.

But that won't happen. You're the homerest of republican homers. The CZ homers have nothing on this.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm no Trump fan but I kind of agree about the comments.

The truth is, we know that if you recorded all private comments from enough years ago, no man would be eligible to run. We've all made locker room type comments that were never meant for public consumption.

Imagine the things a tape recorder would pick up from Hillary over the decades. They'd be just as bad, and probably much more than just insensitive or objectifying of the opposite sex. Hell, what about those laughing comments about getting that rape perp off when she was a young attorney?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This mealy mouthed bullshit about Hillary is worse is the height of intellectual dishonesty.

This isn't about her.

This is about a boorish, frat boy, man child, who is not someone who should be president. It makes me sick that people will sell their soul to the party to support a low life like him. The tortured logic you have to go through to ultimately just support the R... might as well just turn off your brain and we'll just mark your vote Republican for the rest of your life.

Personally, I think you should be clamoring for more options, more parties, ANYONE who could allow you to have a clean conscience after you vote.

But that won't happen. You're the homerest of republican homers. The CZ homers have nothing on this.

Whatever ******

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm no Trump fan but I kind of agree about the comments.

The truth is, we know that if you recorded all private comments from enough years ago, no man would be eligible to run. We've all made locker room type comments that were never meant for public consumption.

Imagine the things a tape recorder would pick up from Hillary over the decades. They'd be just as bad, and probably much more than just insensitive or objectifying of the opposite sex. Hell, what about those laughing comments about getting that rape perp off when she was a young attorney?

Yeah imagine if the media jumped all over her comments about the Secret Service and Military. Of course they ignore it so that makes it ok.

Top Bottom