Reaction score
Obama golfing.

Hillary being an evil **** somewhere.

Trump visiting the flooded Louisiana and bringing 70,000lbs worth of supplies with him.

No media coverage for this act.

Reaction score
Obama doesn't care. He's too busy golfing. Worst fuckkng president in the history of this country - and that's no easy accomplishment.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obama doesn't care. He's too busy golfing. Worst fuckkng president in the history of this country - and that's no easy accomplishment.

His biggest competition is probably Jimmy Carter. Carter was a total idiot boob though. I think Obama is truly dangerous and its been his goal all his life to see America fail and collapse as a country. Everything he does as President is with that goal in mind.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Donald and Hillary Go Into A Bakery on the Campaign Trail

As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket.

She says to Donald, "See how clever I am?

The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie.”

I will definitely win the election.

The Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit.

I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick."

Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.

Trump swallows it and asks for another one.

The owner gives him another one.

Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"

Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The sad thing is there are a shit ton of lefty Libtards that believe he is the best president we've ever had

And no I'm not joking. I live in Los Angeles and hear that shit often

After all he did something that Bush could never do. Get Bin Laden. They hang their hats on that like a Super Bowl trophy

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The sad thing is there are a shit ton of lefty Libtards that believe he is the best president we've ever had

And no I'm not joking. I live in Los Angeles and hear that shit often

After all he did something that Bush could never do. Get Bin Laden. They hang their hats on that like a Super Bowl trophy

Well of course he is. He advances the Marxist, redistribution of wealth, globalist agenda they all adore.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I really want to know if these 15,000 emails/documents would be turned over if Juilan Assange and wikileaks didn't exist.

I highly doubt it. They've had them, they had them before Comey was told not to recommend indictment, and they would never release them or admit to having them if they didn't think Assange had them too.

The justice department is as corrupt as the Clintons. This is a fucking disgrace. I really hope Comey loses his job over this shit too if possible. Clean out the whole Justice department. Anyone that had anything to do with letting her skate by on a technicality. Intent, my ass. She intended to hide from FOIA requests, and she would have successfully done that if the Republicans hadn't discovered that she had been using that private server.

You telling me there were serious investigations into all of this shit before Gowdy's special investigation? What a joke.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You highly doubt it? You know the truth -- there's no way they would.

You're right.

Comey, Lynch, all of them. They knew this was damaging and wouldn't fit their narrative that there was no intent that they could find. As soon as wikileaks starts dropping all this shit, they knew the game was up.

Top Bottom