Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
and Powell, the ultimate RINO, will probably back her up

Supposedly it's been written in biographies or whatever.

Not that it matters because telling someone to use a personal account except for classified material is pretty fucking obvious, and Hillary's shady ass used a private server.

That's like saying that you were told to borrow a car when yours broke down because that's what other people in your position did. But, rather than borrow a car, you just went out and stole one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Powell didn't set up his own private e-mail server to transmit all of his email communications.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's where people get lost in the weeds.

Its not the private email, which is bad enough in itself. It's the SERVER that was/is the problem, and not common practice.

Reaction score
Didn't Colin Powell have a similar setup? How was what he did different from what Hillary is said to have done? The specifics.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CqOAHG7WcAAyKPz.jpg

he came out today and said he had no recollection of any such conversation with her

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Didn't Colin Powell have a similar setup? How was what he did different from what Hillary is said to have done? The specifics.

Powell used a private email. Hillary used a private email, but she took it one step further and had her own dedicated SERVER. I don't know if it's been admitted or not or if it was speculation, but it's been said that she had that server to circumvent the FOIA act. Basically what that means is, she was able to do whatever dirty shit she was doing with her corrupt foundation. She had no reason to fear being caught because her Server wasn't subject to FOIA(Freedom Of Information Act). It's why she was legally able to delete 30k plus emails that she claims had to do with yoga, a funeral, and her daughter's wedding.

The difference between the two is the dedicated server.

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Powell used a private email. Hillary used a private email, but she took it one step further and had her own dedicated SERVER. I don't know if it's been admitted or not or if it was speculation, but it's been said that she had that server to circumvent the FOIA act. Basically what that means is, she was able to do whatever dirty shit she was doing with her corrupt foundation. She had no reason to fear being caught because her Server wasn't subject to FOIA(Freedom Of Information Act). It's why she was legally able to delete 30k plus emails that she claims had to do with yoga, a funeral, and her daughter's wedding.

there is a lawsuit in federal court I have heard about where they are arguing that any official message is subject to FOIA no matter where it was coming from. I think that will indeed end up being the case- official acts are not protected from FOIA.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Powell didn't use a private server, and he didn't delete 1000's and 1000's of emails

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Well there is that other slight difference that the Kunt also netted 100's of millions of dollars for being a corrupt piece of shit

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Didn't Colin Powell have a similar setup? How was what he did different from what Hillary is said to have done?
Of course, you're not supposed to ask for details. You're just supposed to buy Hillary's "Mom the other kids did it toooooo" defense. Even when that too, is yet another lie, and even though we all know that never flew with Mom.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course, you're not supposed to ask for details. You're just supposed to buy Hillary's "Mom the other kids did it toooooo" defense. Even when that too, is yet another lie, and even though we all know that never flew with Mom.

That was her first excuse, the "well Powell did it"...now its morphed into "well Powell told me to do it" (which he says didn't happen) and I strongly suspect this version was created with the idea that the media could swing the focus of all this back to George W Bush (like the dems do for everything). Hillary and the media will say it was Bush's corrupt policy and that they believed this was correct protocol, so don't blame her for anything that went wrong. It was that evil Bush.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was her first excuse, the "well Powell did it"...now its morphed into "well Powell told me to do it" (which he says didn't happen) and I strongly suspect this version was created with the idea that the media could swing the focus of all this back to George W Bush (like the dems do for everything). Hillary and the media will say it was Bush's corrupt policy and that they believed this was correct protocol, so don't blame her for anything that went wrong. It was that evil Bush.
Yep, everything's BOOOOOOOOOSH!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bush, even blamed for a hurricane. Trashed daily by media and left for the New Orleans disaster.

Obama plays golf every day of tragic Louisiana flooding event, and not a peep.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Q: What's the difference between Hillary emails and ones normal people get?

A: When she gets an email from a rich Nigerian proposing a deal, it's actually from a rich Nigerian, proposing a deal.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Bush, even blamed for a hurricane. Trashed daily by media and left for the New Orleans disaster.

Obama plays golf every day of tragic Louisiana flooding event, and not a peep.

Onumnuts is waiting till Tuesday so he doesnt hinder the relief efforts in any way. And the left lemmings will not only buy it, but admire his concern while he stays on vacation.

Top Bottom