Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Would be "Hubbell Trouble" if he ever talks- the surrogate. Remember, Billy was sterile....

chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg

Chelsea suuuuuuure looks like Ole Webster.....

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Comey, Lynch, all of them. They knew this was damaging and wouldn't fit their narrative that there was no intent that they could find. As soon as wikileaks starts dropping all this shit, they knew the game was up.

I still think Comey knew. He basically stood up there and told everyone at that PC.

He just didn't want to basically decide the election. Who knows, he may even have been afraid of getting whacked.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Would be "Hubbell Trouble" if he ever talks- the surrogate. Remember, Billy was sterile....

View attachment 3456

Chelsea suuuuuuure looks like Ole Webster.....

Of all the weird shit out there about the Clintons, this one is the one I really believe. Chelsea looks like her mom, but she also has that droopy dog face that you just want to punch. Looks just like that mfer.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I still think Comey knew. He basically stood up there and told everyone at that PC.

He just didn't want to basically decide the election. Who knows, he may even have been afraid of getting whacked.

For sure.

As soon as Bill Clinton boarded that plane to speak with Lynch, that's when the the Justice Department and FBI lost all it's credibility. I think Comey had the nail that would seal her coffin(politically speaking), but whatever Bill said to Lynch that day, Comey was told that intent had to be proven, and the intent would never see the light of day.

Well, until now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The justice department is as corrupt as the Clintons. This is a fucking disgrace. .

Holder and Lynch are both Obama agenda surrogates. He uses the DOJ to help him implement his radical ideology.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is to see Comey back in front of Congress.

Chaffetz: The Representative for South Carolina's 4th congressional district, Mr. Gowdy is recognized for 5 minutes.

Gowdy: Hey Comey, you piece of shit. You lied. You're no better than Sec Hillary Clinton. You had 15k of the 30k she claimed were Yoga emails. They were not yoga emails. You hid them from the American People. What do you have to say for yourself?

Comey: Uh eh mmm, I, uh, eh.

Gowdy: I'm reclaiming my time. Go fuck yourself. I yield the remainder of my time.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys should be discussing this talk on pundits.com

Fuzzy has a wealth of knowledge regarding this political talk

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score

or maybe his family getting whacked. Remember who you are talking about.

Top Bottom