Reaction score
Polling suggests that Trump is well behind, particularly on the state-by-state electorial college count basis.

He is set to unleash his ad campaign in a few days. Even if his ads are fantastic, he's got a lot of ground to pick up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Whatever the worst, most painful, gut wrenching, most damning and sufferable condition is- that's what I wish Jerry would get and also eat a big bag of severed puss infested rotting dicks and die a slow lingering horrible death.
Fixed!

Reaction score
I hope the Attorney General and US Attorneys get that Clinton defense thrown in their face for years. And I hope judges hold them to their precedent. Odds of that happening aren't good, but one can hope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They made it blatantly clear with that above case that wont happen. Its just a certain set of rule for Clinton's, something else for all regular people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Major shakeup in Trump campaign last night, he announced he's bringing on Stephen K Bannon as CEO of Trump campaign (co-founder of Breitbart news, also has a radio show on mornings now) and Kellyanne Conway is the new campaign manager

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CNN proving on an almost daily basis to be as corrupt a "news" organization as Hillary is as a politician.

Editing out audio of a riot leader in Milwaukee and promoting the theme that they wanted a "peaceful" demonstration. Of course CNN cut the audio of the woman basically saying to take riots and violence into the suburbs.

Reaction score
This cracks me up a little. It could have been on Comedy Central.

[video]https://youtu.be/iLyOmg-2ru4[/video]

burmafrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Polling suggests that Trump is well behind, particularly on the state-by-state electorial college count basis.

He is set to unleash his ad campaign in a few days. Even if his ads are fantastic, he's got a lot of ground to pick up.

Zogby poll two days ago had him nationally only 2 points behind. LA Times poll out today has him only 1 point behind. So I look at those state polls with some skepticism.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
trump gets his first classified intelligence briefing today

I sure hope he doesn't come out and say "I just had my intelligence briefing and let me tell you, it's so much worse than we ever thought. You have no idea how bad things are"

It's sad but I can absolutely see him saying something stupid like that and referencing his briefing

I don't want to hear him mention his briefing even once! I can see him letting something slip that he shouldn't

Reaction score
Polls have been oversamplimg Democrats and women. Which is why HRC is polling better.

Read that on Twitter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zogby poll two days ago had him nationally only 2 points behind. LA Times poll out today has him only 1 point behind. So I look at those state polls with some skepticism.

This is the 2nd LA Times poll in a week that had it only a 1pt spread too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I sure hope he doesn't come out and say "I just had my intelligence briefing and let me tell you, it's so much worse than we ever thought. You have no idea how bad things are"

There's nothing wrong with that statement as fyi, in fact its almost assuredly accurate

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

It's sad but I can absolutely see him saying something stupid like that and referencing his briefing

I don't want to hear him mention his briefing even once! I can see him letting something slip that he shouldn't

Id love for him to say it if its true. After all, we've been hearing how swell things are around the world these days and safer than ever.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not worried about him telling the truth

I'm worried about him pulling a Hillary and saying something that he shouldn't say because it's classified. Which would prove what the Dems and some Reps are saying which is that Trump can't be trusted with classified material

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not worried about him telling the truth

I'm worried about him pulling a Hillary and saying something that he shouldn't say because it's classified. Which would prove what the Dems and some Reps are saying which is that Trump can't be trusted with classified material

And Hillary can?

Top Bottom