Reaction score
Who said anything about exactness? I don't know that they teach 1st person in any pre-college exposition classes whatsoever. Given the effect that perspective has on tone and whatnot you just pulled the comment out of your ass.

Whats pitiful is how completely asshurt you are over him.

If you want to bash him then fine but at least do it in a way that makes sense.

I'd like to buy you a steak, amigo.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's an easy target.

And by the way, fuck off. Go back to The Own and give Hostile a hand job. Seriously. I'm not getting into an argument with anyone wanting to defend that fat joke of a man.

I don't even have to try and you're ********. If he is an easy target then you should have no issue coming up with digs that make sense. You are unable to come up with something that makes you full ******. It is what it is.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'd like to buy you a steak, amigo.

Is that guy even Hostile?

You have to love the binary thinking around here. If you are not part of the clique then you are a Hos lover. If you don't hate on him then you are a lover. The collective need for preparationH is palpable. Its been years since you guys got banned and yet the ache remains.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Guys, come on, man. Please don't fight over me. We're all brothers.

In a world of green balloons and massage cream that gets warm when you blow on it, I'm really not that important.

Reaction score

You have to love the binary thinking around here. If you are not part of the clique then you are a Hos lover. If you don't hate on him then you are a lover. The collective need for preparationH is palpable. Its been years since you guys got banned and yet the ache remains.
I love it almost as much as your fascination with everyone's asses and how said asses may feel.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't even have to try and you're ********. If he is an easy target then you should have no issue coming up with digs that make sense. You are unable to come up with something that makes you full ******. It is what it is.

Just like your butt buddy's posts. They don't make sense either.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Boy,you're kinda thick aren't you?

Top Bottom