Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You obviously don't know my history, nor the fury that is about to be unleashed on you.

You do know I was the one who started the wearing-the-baseball-cap-backwards fad, don't you? Well then I suppose you check Wikipedia, and tread lightly henceforth.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They had you write in first person? I'll sell. You are hardly coherent from any perspective.

I said it reminded me of my English papers in 6th grade. I didn't say my English papers were exactly like that. Don't make shit up to defend that fat sack of shit.

The guy has got to be in his 50s and he writes like that. It's just pitiful and so are you for defending him.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You do know I was the one who started the wearing-the-baseball-cap-backwards fad, don't you? Well then I suppose you check Wikipedia, and tread lightly henceforth.

Found the wiki reference

fail-owned-hat-fail.jpg

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, well that's not me.

You'd have better luck shoving a pumpkin seed up a gnat's behind with a butter knife on a hot July in Tallahassee than you would proving me wrong, Amigo.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah, well that's not me.

You'd have better luck shoving a pumpkin seed up a gnat's behind with a butter knife on a hot July in Tallahassee than you would proving me wrong, Amigo.

Liar. Its on Wiki. They said that was you 20 years ago minus the extra 250lbs you added since then.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I said it reminded me of my English papers in 6th grade. I didn't say my English papers were exactly like that. Don't make shit up to defend that fat sack of shit.

The guy has got to be in his 50s and he writes like that. It's just pitiful and so are you for defending him.

Who said anything about exactness? I don't know that they teach 1st person in any pre-college exposition classes whatsoever. Given the effect that perspective has on tone and whatnot you just pulled the comment out of your ass.

Whats pitiful is how completely ******* you are over him.

If you want to bash him then fine but at least do it in a way that makes sense.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why would anyone be shoving butter up an animals ass?

You'd have to be a sick fuck to even think about doing that. Then you go the extra, extra mile, and you're using a hot poker to insert the butter. Then you go on to describe the hot temperatures of the afternoon that you envision yourself doing this disgusting act.

Reaction score
Why would anyone be shoving butter up an animals ass?

You'd have to be a sick fuck to even think about doing that. Then you go the extra, extra mile, and you're using a hot poker to insert the butter. Then you go on to describe the hot temperatures of the afternoon that you envision yourself doing this disgusting act.

God, I'm so turned on right now.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who said anything about exactness? I don't know that they teach 1st person in any pre-college exposition classes whatsoever. Given the effect that perspective has on tone and whatnot you just pulled the comment out of your ass.

Whats pitiful is how completely asshurt you are over him.

If you want to bash him then fine but at least do it in a way that makes sense.

He's an easy target.

And by the way, fuck off. Go back to The Own and give Hostile a hand job. Seriously. I'm not getting into an argument with anyone wanting to defend that fat joke of a man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom